Chapter 5 : Opening Ceremony

Ceylan P. O. V

It's been a while since Guren said that he was going to be moving. And during this time, a lot has happened recently.

After Guren told us the news he went on to tell the other people at our class. They were pretty surprised at first, but everyone was really supportive. So, it all went well with them.

He also told the Corekai. It was a little hard to explain the situation to them. Just like everybody else, they were shocked to their cores. However, after a little bit of time they understood and gave Guren their support aswell.

As for me and the others, we tried to make Guren's last days here as amazing as possible.

We hang out more than usual.....

We sometimes help the people who is busy with the festival.....

And we also had a sleepover!...
.
.
.
.
.
Time flew by so fast. Neither of us realized that tomorrow will be the date of the Benham Festival. I was getting nervous for some reason.

To be honest I don't think that it's because of the festival. Maybe it's because we have something special planned for after the festival. It was night, so I was supposed to go to sleep, but I can't. My head is just full of thoughts right now. One thought in particular....

"I sure hope Guren would like our little surprise...."- I asked myself.

I didn't know that he would like it or not l, but I hope he will. Just the thought of it makes me nervous, but I will deal with that later.

For now, I will just go to sleep....

~The Next Day~

I woke up by the sound of my alarm. I wanted to turn it off and go back to sleep. But, then I remembered...

Ceylan : Today is the festival!!.

I literally jumped out of my bed and quickly ran to the bathroom to get changed. Then, I went to the kitchen and saw that my parents were at the table preparing breakfast.

Ceylan : Good morning mom and dad!!.

Mrs. Jones : Good morning dear!. I was about to wake you up.

Mr. Jones : It's rare for you to wake up early.

Ceylan : *sighed* Mom, Dad, did you really forget about what today is?.

Mrs. Jones : Hahaha of course we haven't!. It's the day of the festival, right?.

Ceylan : Hm!

Mr. Jones : Are you planing to go with your friends?.

Ceylan : Yeah, I am going to Guren's house after this.

Mrs. Jones : Well you should get going now. You don't want to make him wait. The opening ceremony is going to begin in a few hours.

Mr. Jones : We would come later. Now eat up!.

Ceylan : Okay!.

I did what they told me and quickly eat my breakfast. It was pretty delicious. But once I look at the time, I noticed that I should be going.

Ceylan : Thanks for the food mom and dad. I'm going out now!.

Mr and Mrs Jones : Be careful and have fun!!.

I go out of my house and quickly ran to Guren's house. I was worried that he would already be there. So when I reached his door, I knocked on it while calling Guren's name.

Ceylan : Guren!!! You home dude!!.

"Coming!!."

Guren P. O. V