Chapter 4

A/N : This the part 4 thank you for suggesting this story brideofharrystyles

This was pretty boring day so far at work in studio.....

I was soo bored I was just thinking about luke how we had sex last night oh I can't forget the feeling, his soft lips on mine and his cock going inside me, I was getting wet just thinking about it.

"Hello Mam" A tan girl said and then I realized I had hired her for some work here, her name is Sierra she was wearing short skirt and crop top it should lot of cleavage I didn't mind that after that my client showed her what her job was and stuff.

Luke's pov:

I was here in studio practicing my vocals, I saw there was a newly hired girl she gave me wierd smirk, I just smiled....

After a while she came walking towards me and put her hand in front to shake "Hey! I am sierra deaton and you are" "I am Luke Hemmings" She gave me a smirk and started to lean towards me, I headed back as she was coming and she grabbed my head and kissed me harshly and I saw emily before pushing that whore off me.

Emily's pov :

I just had some spaghetti for lunch at work and as I was going to restroom I saw a girl kissing Luke and he immediately pushed her away when he saw me, I was totally broke by that view Luke knew how sensitive I am but still he did this to me, then all the bad thoughts came back in my mind was I not perfect for him, did I do something wrong that he would go and kiss a girl I just ran away from that toxic place and left everything and took a cab and went straight to a bar to clear my mind from the scene that I had just seen.

Luke's pov:

I just push that whore off me and I could see how heartbroken emily was and she ran away from studio, I followed her telling "it's not what it looks like emily listen to me" She didn't even listen to me, she took a cab and went, I think she went to over apartment, I am such a bad person I knew emily is very sensitive and she doesn't want to lose me but how could I let that whore kiss me in front of my wife.....