The curse

"Hey..........hey...........TOKOYAMI WAKE UP" Dark shadow yelled
"Ughhhh what dark shadow" Tokoyami groaned
"Get up we have school today remember" dark shadow exclaimed
Tokoyami looked at his alarm clock 4:30 "i still have time" Tokoyami thought. He got up from his bed and dark shadow went to his closet to get his uniform, while tokoyami went to go shower. After Tokoyami took a shower he put on his school uniform and went downstaris to eat his breakfast, after his breakfast he got his shoes on and grabbed his bag and left.

Tokoyami POV
I finally made it to the school, and just in time too. As I walked through the doors of class 1-A I didn't get my usual greeting by Tsuyu Ausi. As I looked around the class room everyone seemed to be a little concerned about not getting greeted by Tsuyu , tsuyu greets everyone when they come into class I go over to my friend shoji and asked him " Hey shoji where's tsuyu she's usually here" shoji responded with a calm voice considering my voice sounded a bit worried "she's probably just sick, she could be back in a few days" I sighed and hoped she would be back in a few days.

Weeks later
It's been weeks and Ausi is still not back in school I'm starting to get worried and loads of thoughts came to my head one of them broke my heart "did she move away" "No she would have told all of us, but why has she been absent"

Weeks earlier (Tsuyu POV)
I was laying in my bed and was getting really bored, it was a Sunday so there's really nothing to do so i decided to go on a walk maybe stop by the sweet store. I was walking to the sweet store when I heard a loud "BOOM" I got scared a little but continued on my walk to the store.  I was close to the store when I encountered a villain. I got ready to attack the villain when he shot me with his quirk and I passed out. When I woke up I felt so.....so tiny.

Tokoyami POV
I was shopping at the store because a couple weeks ago I got a letter, it said there was a costume party happening Sence Halloween is soon. I was still worried about tsu but continued my shopping. I didn't wanna go full on out so I just went basic and did a vampire. After paying for my outfit I headed home, on my way home I see a tiny frog and it reminded me of tsu I was so sad that she hadn't been to school for ten weeks.

Tsuyu POV

I didn't know what I was when I woke so I started to wander around town for a while. I thought I spotted something familiar and I realized it was tokoyami. I hopped over to him and he saw me and picked me up. I didn't relize he didn't know it was me who it was the frog and he then put me down and walked off and i tried hopping after him but he was to fast to catch up with so I stopped and watched him walk away not knowing it was me.