The end

Tsuyu POV
After a while of staring at each other and blushing we heard the loud booming music end then present mic talk "ALL RIGHT EVERYBODY TIME TO GRAB A PARTER AND DANCE THE REST OF THE NIGHT AWAY" He's says as slowdance music starts. I see tokoyami hold out his hand and say "May I have this dance" he says in a charming voice. I giggle and respond with a "of course". He puts his hand on my waist and grabs my hand with his other hand as I rest my head on his chest we start dancing.

Tokoyami POV
When I asked her to dance I didn't expect her to say yes. I put my hand around her waist and grabbed her hand with my other hand. She looked at me and blushed a little and she lauded her head on my chest and then we start dancing. I was hearing giggling and laughing in the bush behind us and knew it was our friends but I didn't mind and just listened to the music while dancing with Tsu. "I need to ask her" I thought, so we stopped dancing and I looked at her "Tsu, we have known each other since we were kids and when I first laid my eyes on you I knew you were gonna be the one I love for the rest of my life" I said. She looked down and grabbed my hands and started to speak.

Tsuyu POV
When I heard him say that I knew I had to respond, so looked down and held his hands and I spoke "Tokoyami when I first met you I saw how adorable and dorky you were because you were so shy" I said giggling "but when I was brave enough to help you from those bully's I was nervous to talk to you because you were so shy to talk to but when we got closer to each other I knew that you and me were meant to be friends or quite possibly something more" I said smiling at him

Tokoyami POV
When I heard her say those last few words I knew that I had to say it "Tsu......." I said starting to sweat a little cause I was so nervous. I took a deep breath and finally said it "Tsuyu Ausi I have liked you for a while now and I have to ask.......Will you be my girlfriend" I said looking straight into her eyes.

Tsuyu POV
Omg!!! He asked me to be his girlfriend. I blushed a little and looked him in the eyes and said "Tokoyami Fumikage, I feel the same way about you too....and.... I would love to be your girlfriend" I said looking at him and smiling. I saw how his face lit up with joy and a smile appears on his beak.

3rd person POV
Tokoyami was happy with Tsu's awnser. He picked her up and spun her in the air, and Tsu then put her forehead onto his and looked into his eyes.  Tokoyami then put Tsu down and she looked at him, then she kissed him. Tokoyami took that as a surprise but returned the gentle kiss. They both knew this was the start of a good relationship.

The end~