The kiss

Tsuyu POV
I was hopping as fast as I could to catch up with him, as soon as I made it to where he stopped it was at a little cliff side he was sitting there flustered and embarrassed on what Mina had done to him about the silly little fairy tale. I hopped over to him and he looks at me "This all must be crazy for you Tsu" Tokoyami said in a calm voice. He slowly lifted his hand down and I hopped on his hand.

Tokoyami POV
I saw that tsuyu hopped over to me and I looked at her. I put my hand down to let her hop onto my hand, when she did I lifted her up and looked at her. I thought about the book that Mina gave me, I breathed in and looked at tsuyu who had a confused face while looking at me, and then, I just kissed her.

Tsuyu POV
I was looking at tokoyami with a confused face getting all these thoughts in my head not knowing what tokoyami had planned to do. As I was thinking I felt something, I snapped back into reality and noticed.......Omg he kissed me.....he's kissing ME. I felt weird after the kiss then something happened I felt like I started to grow, which I was. I was growing taller, as tokoyami was looking at me I saw he had a flusterd face tho I can still tell he was blushing through his black feathers. "Why was he blushing" i thought, then I looked down and noticed I was wearing a dress, then I looked at him and realized he was dressed as a prince.
It was awkward. And we were just at the cliff side looking at each other blushing.