~ chapter 9 ~

y/n woke up to a bright and sunny saturday morning. she looked at her phone, but there was no notifications except the "storage is full" one. she wanted to go somewhere, but didn't know where, until...

y/n - hey guys! wanna go get some ice cream today?

mira249 - umm i have a bad thoughts with ice cream. you guys can go along 0-0

qtjisoo - shut up mira you're coming too. good idea y/n, we haven't even been seeing each other lately.

y/n - ikr! that's why i thought we should hang out today! it's a nice day outside anyway~

mira249 - hmm fine :/ but i warned you, i have bad thoughts ;-;

y/n - wdym?

qtjisoo - she's probably talking about some anime she watched. anyways, hanging out today is the perfect opportunity for you guys to meet someone ;)

mira249 - OMG WHO?!

y/n - yeah wth?! you never told us you were with someone!

qtjisoo - sorry girlies, i was just not sure when to reveal him. but i'll bring him today. is it ok if his friends come along too? maybe just 2 of them.

mira249 - sure but make sure they're single and hot ;)

y/n - omg mira you're helpless. jisoo make sure they're actually nice guys tho.

qtjisoo - dw y/n, they're super nice

y/n - okayy :)

y/n - make sure to come at 2 sharp or i'm getting ice cream and leaving

qtjisoo - gotchuu

mira249 - okie! bye guys owo

and like that, y/n put her phone away, and got ready. she brushed her teeth, ate some breakfast, and was choosing what outfit to wear.

maybe casual... nah there will be boys there ahah, but bruh you're only for jisung ok so no flirting

y/n blushed. what the hell is she thinking, her mind isn't in the right place today. she shook her head, and went back into picking her outfit.

hmm... let's wear something cute today. my friends will probably dress like this too.

she picked out a white shirt underneath a cute dress, paired with white shoes. she put her hair up in a bandana and put on some soft girl makeup. she looked at herself in the mirror; she hadn't dressed this nicely in a while. she usually just pulls on an oversized hoodie and leaves her hair out looking like hagrid from harry potter.

she grabbed her phone and checked the time. it was 1:55.

oh frick, all that time choosing my outfit made me late shit

she quickly left her house half ran to the bus stop to get to the ice cream shop.

when she got there, her 2 friends were already there. mira was wearing a nice shirt with mom jeans, and jisoo was wearing a dress.

"you told us not to be late but look, you're 10 minutes late y/n bad girl... oOO BUT YOUR OUTFIT IS SO CUTE!" mira exclaimed.

"omg thanks, but i'm so sorry guys..."

she walked closer to them and sat down in the empty spot beside mira. she looked up and saw a couple boys. she saw a guy with a baseball cap who wasn't familiar, surprisingly chris who was sitting beside her, and...