Last name basis

You scurried behind the familiar blonde.
𝐼𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑦 𝑖 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔?
His surprised expression had told you all you needed to know, but why was he ignoring you.
"Malfoy isn't it? My name is y/n y/l/n, I don't believe I know your first name"
The blonde headed boy came to a stop and turned around.
"We are not on a first name basis, you understand?"
You were not used to being spoken to this way, especially by someone your own age, perhaps you wouldn't have been so surprised if if were a teacher but a boy you had first met?
"I was only trying to be polite"
He scowled and turned back around, walking away. You walked through the grand corridors however it wasn't very enjoyable. You finally came to a set of stairs which you walked down quickly. Too quickly. As you got to the last step you began to stumble and trip, missing the floor by inches malfoy caught you. You gasped as he asked with a sombre tone, "you alright?"
"Yes, I- I'm fine thank you"
He smelt like apples with a strong but calming cologne. You didn't dare look him in his eyes, instead you looked past him into nothing. He only held you for a split second before letting go and turning back around but it felt significant none the less. You were determined to get to the bottom of these sightings and why Malfoy refused to talk to you.
Your thoughts were interrupted. "The password is pureblood. You wouldn't know what that means of course" he said with a nasty smirk. "Dont tell anyone the password or there will be severe consequences. Here is the common room and to the left are the girl dormitory's. There will be a bed with your case on, that's yours. Classes start at 8. Be ready by 7 for breakfast if your not here by 7 then I'm going without you. Understood?"
You nodded your head, absorbing everything he had said. You walked left and entered a grand room with massive double bed, dressed in emerald sheets. There were massive windows which stretched from the floor to the ceiling looking into the lake.
"Who are you?" A girl opposite you asked in a matter of fact mannor.
"I'm y/n y/l/n"
"What are you doing here? I don't recognise you?"
"I'm new, today is my first day, malfoy told me this is where I'm staying"
"Draco sent you here? Fine, I'll put up with you then. I'm Pansy Parkinson. What's your blood type?"
𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑜.... 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒.
"Blood type? I think I'm an O negative"
"No I meant whether your a pureblood or not but you've just answered my question. Your muggle born aren't you?" She glared at you with disgust.
"Oh- well yes, my parents are both muggles as you call them"
She scoffed and got into bed.
𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛.
You began unpacking your bag and discovered several Slytherin robes, 5 skirts, a Slytherin cardigan, a Slytherin sweater vest, several white shirts, 2 green ties, 12 pairs of socks with green lining and two emerald hair ribbons.
𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒
You changed into your ironically green pyjamas from home and got into bed. Excited for the day ahead.