Shinso x SMR fluff

I'm sorry I couldn't do your request Hot_Ssause  but I do know that this is an apology. So here we gooo also you are bakugous quirkless twin brother

You and shinso were always best of friends, and when you heard he liked you well, you realized that you did too.  You have been dating for almost 2 years now to your surprise. You were sitting in your room vaping like normal (u dont have to pay attention to the vape it was just an idea) and you hear a knock on your door. "Who is it?!" You hear a hard knock hit the door and you immediately know it is, your sleepy boyfriend shinsou. You get up and open the door.

He looked like shit. That's all you could think.

"Hey Baebyy" (anyone listen to cardlinaudio anymore?? We stan that man bruh,) whatcha doin out here? You should be at school in the dorm sleeping." "O-oh yeah I know I just...um...need..cuddles" you look at him in shock only because he never asks for cuddles anymore. He had always been to busy. Maybe its sorry cuddles. "Oh um sure babe, just give me one sec" you walk back into your room and grab all the blankets out of your closet and but them on the bed. You walk back and pick shinsou up bridal style and take him to your room (yes you magically closed the door xd) "so...is this sorry cuddles?"
You asked. Shinsou didnt answer and just cuddled up in your arms. You kissed the top of his head before wrapping your arms around him and drifting off to sleep for the fifth time this week.  

Im sorry if it isn't what you want, I couldn't really think of much. But thank you for requesting
                    Bye sunflowers!♡