Everybody Talks!

(A/N MY BIRTHDAY WAS TUESDAY :) YEAAH BUDDIEE lol IF YOU HAVEN'T READ MY AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE READ IT IS IMPORTANT!!! Thanks ok So on with the story..)

Everybody Talks...

-Athena's P.O.V.-

I followed Zayn into his room to 'talk', and I'm not just worried, I'm freaking out!

So I decided to just get everything out in a rush..

"Ok... I'm really really sorry that I never told you but you were so young and you didn't need to be a father just yet I knew my responsibilities and I wanted to take them. You had it all ahead of you and you didn't look back. So I didn't want to put it all on you. I felt bad every single day of my life and I was scared. I really was, but I knew I needed to do it. I told my mom and she said she would be with me through the birth but after that she was leaving and she didn't want anything to do with me because I'm trashy. I did it alone, and every day I watched her grow up just like I did. With no father and I realized I made a mistake and I'll continue to always have the guilt with me. I understand if you don't want to help or be there. I understand if your mad-" I didn't finish before he cut me off.

"I'm not mad." he said looking up at me with that adorable face.

"What?"

"I'm not mad.-" he got up and embraced me with a hug.

"-I understand why you did it. I want to help. I want to be there for it all. I just wish I was there to see the first steps, first words-" I cut him off now. How does it feel Mr. Cutsheroff?

"Dadda.." I said while in tears.

"What?"

"Her first word was Dadda. That's all she said for months. Dadda this and Dadda that!" I giggled.

He smiled down at me, and i returned it.

"Did you really sing to her?" I asked

"Yeah, Vulnerable."

I used to love when he sang me that song. I only liked when he did.

"She's just like you, you know. She has every beautiful quality you have." I smiled and broke apart from him.

"So are you ready to meet your daughter Mr. Malik?"

"I am"

-----------

I smiled at Zayn and Athena, they were on the swings holding hands and singing like little kids.

After Zayn told her he was daddy. She had the cutest smile and she ran around the house screaming..

"I HAVE A DADDA AND A MAMA NOW"

It was adorable and I don't think I have ever her seen her that happy.

"Mama okay?" I heard that 3 year old Bradford accent break me out of my thoughts.

I didn't realize I was crying until now. I wiped my tears and smiled.

"Yeah mamas okay."

"Okay well we should probably get going. I know Annabelle is hungry." Zayn said as he walked toward me and helped me off the bench. I nodded, and watched Bella skip ahead to Zayn's car.

Zayn intertwined our hands together and I smiled down at them. I don't know what we are but I like it. A lot.

..............

"No Zayn! Your supposed to put the noodles in after you cook the sauce!" I yelled at him and smacked him playfully.

"Sorry babe. I didn't know you could cook!"