In The Morning | Chapter 5

1:47 a.m. | The Embassy

I rubbed my eyes and rolled over to see a dark room and an empty bed. I started looking around realizing I wasn't in the play room. I think I was in a guest room upstairs maybe. I looked down to see that I was still naked and still tipsy but not nearly as much as I was a couple of hours ago.

I bit my lip thinking about the sex I had with Drake just earlier. It was absolutely the best dick I've ever had. Or does it feel that way because I've been celibate?

        His dick was literally perfect...

I covered my hand with my face feeling absolutely foolish for feeling this way over condom sex. But ya girl is definitely feeling butterflies.

I shook my head and stood up. I winced slightly in pain feeling the aftermath of his spanks plus the backshots we started off with. I was quickly reminded why I was in pain and immediately craved him again. I bit my lip replaying me riding him in my mind. I closed my eyes then reopened them and then scanned the room for a closet. I opened the closet in the room hoping to find some article of clothing but it was empty. I sighed looking down at my naked body dreading the fact that I have to walk around his mansion naked.

I opened the room door and peaked my head out before tip toeing out of the room. I looked both ways several times and then went down the stairs. I stopped at the end of the staircase and looked around to see if I could see Drake. I was starting to get nervous because his house was completely silent. I peaked in his hideaway room, no Drake. I looked in the kitchen, no Drake. I sighed and began walking around until I got to the living room. I saw Drake sitting on the couch with a cigar, scrolling on Instagram. I watched him for a bit. My eyes traveled along his broad shoulders and arms that were stretched out on the couch.

           Ugh, this man is even fine from behind.

I cleared my throat so that I could get his attention. He jumped a little and then turned around. A smirk crept on his face. His eyes traveled down to my chest and then further down. I breathed in and slightly covered my body starting to feel a little nervous. "You're beautiful. Come here." He said locking eyes with me. I blushed and smiled at his words and came around the couch and sat down next to him. He lifted me into his lap and put his arms around me. I was incredibly calm in his arms.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked kissing my shoulder. "Good... how did you take me upstairs? I didn't feel a thing." I said turning my head to look up at him. He chuckled to himself, "The dick must be good." My jaw dropped. I giggled and lightly hit his shoulder. "Was it?" He asked quietly. It was boyish and cute how he asked, as if he was just losing his virginity.

I took a deep breath and then our eyes met. It's like I could feel him just by making eye contact with him. I shifted in my seat feeling myself getting horny. "It was pretty decent, Sir." I joked. He smirked and said, "Hm, alright.. Guess I have some redeeming to do then.." He kissed my neck and I sucked in my breath, staying still. I shifted in his lap feeling sore, knowing I couldn't take a round two from this man. He caressed my thigh and began kissing my shoulder, "Ready for part two? I can't let you leave me with just some decent sex.." My breath got caught in my throat. He knows. He knows he just fucked the life out of me. His sex was absolutely amazing but I didn't want to make his head any bigger. I also knew that part two was an absolute no-go for me. I'll probably be sore for the next week fucking with him.