Thank god he doesn't know me

We had started our Exam, we had been running for about an hour. Some of the pervs kept looking at so I extended my blood lust just far enough so they would leave. 

"Hisoka!!?!? Put me down!"

" Darling we won't make it in time by car so let me carry you~" 

I could still feel him carrying me and hear the melodic rhythm of his heart beat.

I felt his eyes blazing through my back again, this time it felt stronger. I knew I was running out of energy so it was best I let him catch up to me. Moments later I felt the echoing rhythm of his steps next to mine. I could tell he was happy. My steps echoed death and despair. 

"Darling my name is Hisoka and yours?"

"I already know your name." Oh snap. I said it. I blew my cover. I took one step and sprinted up the stairs passing our first phase examiner ,Satotz.  I had almost no energy left, I had to put my last bit of energy into my disguise. 

Through out the first phase that happened in the swamps I felt his eyes on me. I knew he was far enough behind that if I felt like fainting I could hide in a bush. I felt my head spin. I had done the same mistake, Hisoka constantly told me not to focus to much energy into a disguise. Before I could stop my self from falling into a trench filled with needles I felt something warm, the smell of bubble gum and the the light beat of a heart. 

I felt a strong gust of wind from below me. I looked up and Hisoka and I were flying. I slipped out from shock, trying to grab and egg so I wouldn't fall.

I fell with the egg. I could only think of shouting one thing...

" HISOKA USE YOUR BUNGEE GUM!" I could see the shock in his eyes, but as soon as I said that an air current shot me up and over the edge. He seemed puzzled and so were others, everyone had heard me but I had to play it cool. He started walking over. 

A/N Like idk about you but I hate what I write sooooooo if you want me to write something dedicated to you then just tell me. ALSO PLZZZZZZ LOAD ME WITH IDEAS!!!!!!