Chapter 7: Love Yourz

Kelsey POV
I Paced back and forth. What happened? Who? How? I thought to myself. How could I let this happen. His actions brought ME to this. I killed him! I shouldn't have kicked him out, I should've kept my mouth shut like i have been. I shouldn't have pulled that fucking gun on him and forced him away. IM SO STUPID! WHY?! I didn't know what to do. I stopped walking and fell to my knees.. I needed to be by his side. I had to. I walked out of the room and down the hall way towards Jays room. Before I opened the door, I stopped to listen to see if he was awake. I over heard him talking on the phone.
"Thank you man. I appreciate what you did. I'll send the money first thing in the morning. Kelsey? Nah she's sleep.. I think. Yeah I'll think of something to tell her tomorrow. Aight, fasho," what the fuck was he talking about? I lightly knocked on the door. "Come in." he yelled. I opened the door and saw him sitting on the edge of the door of his bed. "Wassup ma?" He smiled. "My friend just called me..." I said looking down. "And?" He said. "And... they just found Marcus... he's dead.." He's facial expression changed. He looked a little confused. "Whatchu mean?" "He's dead. I don't know what happened." I said breaking down again. "If you want to, take my car and go see what happened." He said looking for the keys. "Are you sure?" I said. "Yea I'm sure." He handed me the keys. "Be careful." he said.

I got inside of the car and called Mikyla. She picked up after the second ring. "Where are you?." I said starting the car. "Kels I don't think you.." "where are you Mikyla?" I said yelling. "A few miles away from your apartment." she said. "Send me your location." I said before hanging up.

It felt like I had been driving for hours. I finally pulled up to a park where police and ambulances where parked. I got out the car and ran over to Mikyla. "Where is he." I said looking for his body. "Over there." She pointed. "Kels they're saying it could possible be a suicide now." She said. "I don't think this is something you need to see." I agree. Even tho he was shitty to me and treated me like a dog, I did care for him. Did I love him? No. Not all the time. Why would he do this? "Have they said who found him like this?" I said. "Not yet. Look go home and get some rest. We'll talk more about it tomorrow. I'll call you if I find anything else out." I turned and walked back to the car.

The next morning when I woke up and had several text messages from people saying sorry for my loss. I didn't even bother to reply. I waked out of the room to see Jay getting ready to knock my room door. "Yes?" I said. "You might wanna see this." He said walking into the room and turning the tv on....