Moving Day

Neal pushed open the door of the room smiling when he saw Emma rocking Henry from side to side. Closing the door quietly behind him he walked towards her laying his hands on her sides.
"Hey" She smiled.
"Hey, how is our little guy feeling?" Neal asked laying his chin on Emma's shoulder to look at Henry.
"Better, he's a happy camper now" Emma said laying her head against Neal's. "How did the room work out?" Emma asked.
"Granny has an apartment style place on the back of her restaurant that we can have."
"Do we have the money?" Emma asked again.
"Yeah at least for a few nights till we can find some place else." Neal said moving to collect their bags.
"I met a woman when I took Henry to the hospital today, she worked there and held Henry when you called for me. She gave me her number maybe she would know some apartments and jobs available." Neal smiled. "What?" She asked.
"Nothing" He smirked turning back to their bags.
Emma rolled her eyes laying Henry in his car seat so she could help Neal.
"It's strange to look at him and see how big he is. Seems like just yesterday he was born."
"I know, that was a crazy day" Emma laughed.
"And I love you for doing such an amazing job" Neal said.
"Okay, I broke your hand." Emma said.
"It was a finger and not that bad" Neal said with a soft smile.
Emma laughed folding Henry's blanket and putting it in his bag. They packed up tying to be quiet so Henry wouldn't wake up.
"I'm going to take these out to the car then I'll be back."
"You better" She smiled as he opened the door bags in his hands.
Emma sighed looking at Henry asleep in the car seat. Going over the room she made sure they had everything. Hearing the door she grabbed a bag.
"That was fast." She said turning to see Granny. "Ph sorry I thought you were Neal." Emma said setting down her bag.
"I just wanted to make sure you were all set." She said with a soft warm smile.
"Yeah I think so, thanks so much, it's kind of crampt in this room when you have a 2 month old." Emma said glancing at Henry.
"Good, here are the keys." She said handing her the new keys.
"Thank you" Emma said handing Granny the other keys.
Neal walked in smiling at Granny as she left to go back downstairs. He walked back into the room grabbing the last of the bags and Henry's car seat.
"Ready?" He asked looking at Emma who nodded and grabbed her bag off the floor.
"Yup.. Hey" She grabbed his arm. "I love you" She said kissing him softly.
"Love you too, if your good I'll buy dinner" Emma laughed following Neal out.