Y/n Prologue: Fallen Courage

"At the house in a village, a boy was getting beaten down and there was 1 audience and that's the sister of the person getting beaten. And that person is 7 year old Taichi Kamiya, his family called him a failure and a mistake, they beat him up to relieve stress, and was a certain days punching bag.

F/N: "You. Fucking. Mistake!"

He slams Taichi Kamiya on the ground and a baby cry is heard in the next room causing Taichi's 'mother' to stop him.

M/n: "(F/N), you woke up Y/n. Let's stop."

F/n: "I tried my best to keep it quiet." *looks at Taichi* "You're lucky."

They walk out and M/n goes to Y/n's room to calm him down the crying and Taichi grunts from him standing up, suddenly his 'sister' Ira appeared who is the reason why he is going through that non-stop.

Ira: *clicks her tongue in disappointment* "Always that little brother messing it up. And it was getting good."

She walks out as Taichi cries and he crawls to a hole and he sees his 'mother' calming Y/n does, he does calm down and he looks down realizing he has no choice, but to leave. He didn't want to leave his little brother behind, but he had to do what he has to do.

(Timeskip-Night)

It got night as Taichi was using all his strength to pack everything he has, it was trouble for him since the injuries he sustained from the beatings. He finishes packing and he walks out, he wrote the most hateful not to them, finally he was gonna say goodbye to Y/n, but he sees someone already in the room, he focuses his vision to see that it's Ira as she looks at Y/n as he has a pacifier in his mouth while he looks at her confused.

Ira: "Ah Y/n, always a cute little one. You're my brother as the one next door always gets beaten and you always cry stopping it. I'm starting to think you love him more than us which it hurt me so. And if you keep it up, I might get mom and dad to do the same thing to you.

Taichi's eyes widen as Ira took Y/n's pacifier which causes him to sob as he slowly starts to cry.

Taichi: "NO!"

He grabs a bat that he had as he runs to Ira. the moment she looks at him he swung the bat hard to her head as she gets knocked out and falls on the floor with a cut on her head. He grabs Y/n's pacifier and gives it back to him as he stops sobbing, he looks at Taichi with curiosity while he grabs his hand cutely, Taichi sighs.

Taichi: "I am not going to let you go trough what I've gon through. It's not gonna happen, I'm taking you with me little brother."

He grabs Y/n's F/c baby blanket and wraps him in it, he heats some bottle of milk for feeding him as he also get the stuff to make it, he writes more in that note and he runs out of the house, he is running fast wile grunting in pain a little bit. He made it to a train as he hops on the cargo side as it takes off to Vale far from the village, he was able to help his brother and he continued walking as he fed Y/n when he started getting hungry while he still kept walking away from his past, he was able to eat himself as he made sure his brother is gonna be okay.

Timeskip- Seven weeks later:

It was 7 weeks after and Taichi took good care of Y/n, but one day he started feeling a pain in his gut as he kept walking, then he realized what was wrong as he coughs up some blood.

Taichi: *to himself* "No...crud..those beatings must have been worse than I thought, I'm actually dying." *looks at Y/n* "I can't leave you little bro. But, someone will take care of you."

He walks groggily as he sees the city of Vale and he continued walking until he got close, he stops and writes a note to anyone who finds Y/n, after that he continued walking in the direction, he gets closer as he sees the city a couple miles away. But, he coughs more blood and he arrives in Vale, he tries to get close, but he sits down with his back on a tree as he feels his life fading away, he pulls out the note then places it near him where someone can see it he cries as he looks at Y/n.