Beaten and Brused

"Alyssa, can you tell me a story befor you leave?" My 8 year old brother Coda softly spoke befor i shut off the light. I turned on his racecar night light and went to sit on the edge of his bed. "Ok, but just a short one. Iv got to get to work." He giggled and snuggled down into his red and blue cars blanket.
"Once upon a time... There was a girl. She struggled everyday to keep her little brother safe and healthy. She worked nights, and cared for him during the days. But, even tho she goes through many hard task she is always able to think of her brothers sweet smile..... Alright Coda, im gunna be late." I kissed the top of his head and turned the light off. "Night Coda, i love you." " i love you too Al." I shut the door and locked it with a key. Considering that him and i shared a room, i bought a lock for the door so our father wouldent beat on us in the middle of the night. Hes a drunk. Ever since mom died in a car accident and it was his fault. He take his anger out on Coda while im gone or busy, so ill jump in and take the beating for him. I walked into the living room and of course he was sitting on the couch drinking a beer. "Jhon, im going to work." As i went out the door, i heard him cuss at me. Then as i shut the door he threw his beer bottle at me and it crashed against the back of the door. I walked through the New York streets passing many allys on my way to work at joes pizza shop. I plugged my ear phones into my ears and turned on "i see fire" by Ed Sheeran. One of my favorite songs. I passed by many dark allys, watching cats dig in the trash or even chase mice. Something didnt feel quite right, and something was definitely wrong. I picked up my pace going past the allys. But, as soon as i aproched my job, i was pulled into an ally with a large hand clamped over my mouth. I was thrown against a brick wall. My head was pounding as i saw a few pairs of feet apear in my line of vision. "Alright girl your coming with us." A rusty voice spoke. I looked up to see a tall man with a dragon tattoo on his sholder, and was wearing a purple vest. I quickly sat up with my back against the walland my feet pulled to my chest. "W-what do you want with m-me?" He knelt down next to me and pressed a dagger to my neck. "Thats classified imformation sweetheart." He then got the handle of his dagger and swiftly hit me on the side of the head with it, causing me to slip into uncontiousness. I had been kidnapped. (BTW the pic of the girl with the red tank top is Alyssa!!! Thats what she looks like!!!)