Roof tops and suprises

Alyssa's p.o.v 3 months later.

Raph and i have been getting very close, and i began practice for ninjitsu once my foot was healed. The guys had even given me my own room! Usually during our free time, we would go to my room and listen to music. or watch some people on tv hit each other. well we were in my room, and we were both singing/raping along to "sing" by ed sheeran (trippy turtle remix) we even took our free time and had a little fun, we gave eachother nick names. "hey wolfie?" I cocked my head to the left and smiled at him. "yes raphie?" He giggled. "wanna go to the roof tops? I wanna show ya somethin." i smile grew even bigger. "shell ya!" We jumped up to get ready and raph went to get his sais. Sensai still hasnt givin me a wepon yet, but it should be soon. i put on a red bennie that said bite me in black. it had slits so my ears could fit through it. i wore a black tanktop and black shorts with a hole for my tail, and red all star converses. A nock came from my door and raph came in. "Ready?" I nodded and we walked out of the lair, and through the sewers. raph opened up a colvert and looked around. the cost was clear so he pulled me up. We went up the fire escpe and raph turned to look at me. he handed me a blind fold and i looked at him confused. "you got to put it on to see the surprise." he smiled evily and sliped it over my eyes then picked me up, and began running. 5 minutes later he set me down somewere unknown. "ok you can take the blindfold off." I took it off and instantly covered my mouth with my hands. There were white lights everywhere, and music we both like was playing. i looked at raph with a tear coming out if my eye. he was holding a sigh that said "will you be mine?" On it. i disnt say anything i just nodded and ran into his arms. he picked me up and spun me around, and placed a kiss on my fore head. " so Little miss wolfie, my girlfriend...you hungry?" I nodded. "good cause i bought us a pizza to share....oh and one more thing." he handed me a small red box with black ribbon on it. I smiled and opened the box to see a stainless steal heart shaped neacklas with a red diamond in the middle and white diamonds along the side. it was beautidul. i gasped and he took it out and put it around my neck. I huges him right as the song you and i by one direction came on, and we started danceing. he soun me around and i came back laying my head on his chest. We finished our pizza and raph turned off the lights and we began walking back to the lair hand in hand.