~4°~

Hey guys, I am so sorry for not updating frequently. Baby girl has been so busy as of lately.
Don't worry, I would try my best to update more frequently.
Thanks 🌝.

Tola

It was Monday morning, and I heard the early morning bird's chirp as I noticed that I was the first person to wake up in my room.  "so unlike me" I said to myself, but you know what they always say,"on one's first day of school,one tends to be overly excited" I never really believed in proverbs and sayings.

   I said my morning prayer, yeah I am a Christian. Immediately I was done saying my morning prayer, my house Matron, Mama Maryam started the daily wake up bell, by playing the siren.

The siren, went off and I noticed that my friends Tolu and Ada were still in bed sleeping.

Tolu!! Ada!! I called out to them,whilst giving them a light tap on their bum.

"Yes Tola good morning" they echoed.
"Ain't you guys gonna wake up and get your lazy asses up from that bed? I said

" Girl, calm down,we are seniors,and we are allowed to sleep for thirty more minutes,after the siren has been blown. And by the way, why are you already up na, it's too early na.

"I didn't know about the extra thirty minutes allocated to seniors rule I said while air quoting the "extra thirty minutes part".

So..there it is,my friends were still sleeping though they are prefects,and since today is Monday,they were supposed to conduct the assembly. Tolu is the Head girl, while Ada is the house captain of my house Cheater house.

Before I could wake my friends up after the thirty minutes, they were already up. "Wow! I guess your antenna and brain is already set and your imaginary brain alarm is functioning pretty well" I said to Tola and she chuckled at my light joke.

I went into my room's adjoined bathroom and after taking a quick shower, I dressed up and before I knew it, I heard my friend Ada screaming at the hostel's gate, "My juniors in this hostel, leave the hostel. 1,2,3,4,5...9,9.1,9.2,......9.9,10"

Before she reached 10, juniors were already flying helter skelter, picking up their necessary stuff and flying out before their "senior Ada" finishes counting.

~~~~••••~~~~~••••~~~

Omniscient POV

After an excruciatingly long eight  hour and nine periods of class, obviously everyone was exhausted and they slowly walked majestically into the dinning hall.

Lunch was ready, and everyone took their various plates, to go get themselves lunch, which was a plate of Semovita and Bean soup with a chunk of meat.

Mide once again, bumped into Tola. Tola lashed out at him, he apologized and ran off.

Tolu being the head girl, carried out her prefectly duties, and chased the juniors, to their various classes for evening prep and later to the dinning hall and later to the classes again for their night prep as that was the routine in West miner High.

~~~~•••••~~~~

Two weeks had passed since I joined WMH and I had already fallen in love with the school.

In the past two weeks, that Mide guy, has been really annoying, always bumping into me at the dinning area.

Attention!! Attention oo the class captain Fegor, said.

" Mrs Oluwabukola said that we would be allocated to our various prep supervision classes and she has made the list already.

" Ahh thank God I am not a perfect Aluko said with other non prefects in my class.

" Who would even make you a perfect,you dimwit" Ada said ,as the whole class burst out into a fit of laughter.

"Not so fast guys, Mrs Oluwabukola said that since the prefects already have too much work on their head, a non prefects and a perfect, would be allocated to a junior class.

" That means, since I am not a perfect, I would definitely be paired with Mide" a girl named Anastasia said to the girls in her clique.

"Ooooh wetin dey worry this woman now, I go beat her oo
( Ooo what's wrong with this woman, I would beat her oo) Aluko said

" Go beat her na, that ma you know her office nonsense. Chiamaka said

" You keep quiet oo, I will beat you oo. - Aluko

" Come and beat na, you think say, because everybody for this class dey fear you, no mean say I dey fear you also. - Chiamaka

"Guys abeg keep quiet, Mide chirped in.

"See this one, behaving like peace maker abi intercessor nonsense" I said to myself, or I thought I said to myself.

" What did you say? Mide asked me
" I said you should go and sleep and stop interfering in their matter 'uncle peacemaker'
"Okay. -Mide

I heard the class go rowdy and noisy,as people were talking about what I just did.

Wow!! Girl did you just talk to Mide like that kudos to you oo
"Why?
"You know what babe, Mide is a very famous guy and actually,no one actually talks to him like that and goes Scot free.
"Hmm,tell me what I don't know
"Girl seriously oo. Sha he can't talk to Ada and I like that, because we've been friends since he joined WMH in SS2 and since then, we became friends with him.

•••••

Class was over,and all SS3 students,strolled to the notice board, where Mrs Oluwabukola had posted the night prep supervision list. She arranged it in such a way that the prefects names were at the left, while the non prefects at the right.

1. Akudike Chiamaka and  Sani Aluko {Jss1R}
2. Abdulmalik Sumayya and   Gideon Gbenga{Jss2R}
3. Adioye Toluwani and  Adedayo
Oluwatobi{Jss3R}
4. Chukwudi Adanna and Babafemi Charles{SS1R}
5. .........and.........{Jss1A}
6. ..........and........{Jss2A}
7. ..........and........{Jss3A}
8. ..........and........{SS1A}
9. ..........and........{SS2A}
10. Adeshina Olumide and Ademilua Adetola{SS2R}

So many people were happy, about their partners,while some were angry.

The likes of Tola and Mide, Tola was the furious one there.

Tolu was so happy, she was with Tobi. Tobi has been her crush since SS1 and she also knew he liked her too but they never accepted the fact.

Charles and Ada were dating so there was no problem with them, being prep supervision partners.

Chiamaka and Aluko, always fought, though they had feelings for each other.

WMH only has two arms which are R and A. Nobody knows what those letters stand for, but those were the class arms.

After last set graduated, the principal of WMH, decided to mix both class arms for SS3, so that there would be equal and same learning process and teachers.

   Chapter 4 finally published😪.
Please drop your  comments in the comment section.
Don't forget to please  VOTE, SHARE and COMMENT.
It would put a smile on my face 😘😊. Thanks.
One ❤ guy's
  Peachez_B 🏃🏃