The Accident...

Me an Lizzy were playing at her dad's work, Circus Baby's Pizza World like we normally do every weekend. Her dad always told us to never go near Circus Baby, to not even go into circus gallery . Being the ignorant, fun loving child i once was I never knew why, but now ever since ...the accident... I know exactly why. One day Lizzy's dad had to go, I believe buy some extra parts. After the only knowing person left, is where this story, begins. 

"Hey, why don't we go see Baby!"  Lizzy said "My dad will never know since he's not here." "I don't think that's the best idea Lizzy, I don't want to get either of us in trouble." I said. "Also your dad said that she was dangerous." "Oh come on how dangerous can she be, I mean all the other kids get to play with her why can't I?" she said. "I guess you're right, she can't be that dangerous." How wrong I was as a child. "Well what are we waiting for let's go." We both started running towards Circus Gallery. As we got there we both stopped dead in our tracks in front of the dark, menacing room. Me from an uneasy feeling, Lizzy, I don't know why.

 "Hey Lizzy. I think I'm going to stay here." "To keep watch, incase your dad comes back." I said. "That's a good idea" she said. She went straight to Baby, wasting no time at all. I believe she started talking to her and said some code word to turn her on, mainly because, not even a few seconds later I heard her scream. "LOOK SHE CAN MAKE ICE CREAM!!!" "WOW THAT'S SO COOL" I Hollard back. I believe she went to grab it. And as she did, it was almost as if time itself slowed. As a saw a giant metal claw come from the center of Baby, and grab Lizzy by her torso, dragging her inside. I could hear the crunching of her bones, her screams of fear and pain. I guess her dad was back because he bolted down the corridor, rushing to the scene. I closely followed. As he got there he started to try and pry the metal stomach open, and retrieve his child. As he was doing that I noticed something was different  about the oversized metallic machine, her eyes were no longer the icy blue that they once were. But now a  deep green, the same as Lizzy's...

[Not Edited]