The First Night

"Wow, great to be working here!" I say, sarcasm dripping from my voice like oil from a broken car. "The very place my best friend died." "The one, the only, Circus Baby's Pizza World!" I introduce it as if it was a happy special instead of a sad one. If only... As a walk to the door I pause, I still remember that day. I wish I would have tried to convince her not to go in there more, other than just go along with it. I was so stupid as a kid. All I feel looking at this place is melancholy. I shed a tear for my lost friend. I guess I was standing there for a little to long because someone, who I assume was a Karen, was staring at me with a look of disapproval. What was she even doing out this late? Whatever. I turn back to the door, and step inside to start the nightshift. 

"Man it's dark in this elevator," I pause to look around, "And a little creepy." I mutter to no one in particular. All of  a sudden a  tablet like thing come out from the wall, a voice coming from the sky, I think I will call him sky voice, introduces it as  Hand unit. I get asked to put in my name. "WTH bro, the first letter of my name isn't even there!" I angrily shout. Again to no one, I think. I input my name to the best of my abilities.  It stats to auto-correct my name. "Hope it'll auto correct it right." such a suspenseful millisecond, "EGGS BENEDICT!" "REALLY, you have to got to be freaking kidding me." Then the elevator then stops. I press the obvious red button and start my journey through the vent. 

I went to the left of the medium sized room ahead of me, overlooking the ominous dark room,  Ballora Gallery. Me and Lizzy used to always dance in here with her mom. I miss doing that with them. I pressed the button on top, turning on the lights expecting to see the beautiful ballerina. "Wait, where is she, she's supposed to be on stage!" Apparently the sky voice knows that she isn't there and tells me to shock her. I don't what to do that, but I want to get paid.  I shock her, check with the lights again, and there she is, dancing. I mutter a quick sorry and head over to the other side of t her room. This is the place overlooking Funtime auditorium. The last place me and Lizzy were together. I check the light and, what was I expecting. Ft. Foxy isn't there. I do the same as I did with Ballora and continue on.

This voice in the sky is already starting to freak me out.  They knew when I finished everything in the first room. Then told me to crawl through the vent to get to the next. What, is there cameras watching me. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if my boss was watching me to make sure I'm doing I was doing my job. The Freddy's Franchise has a reputation for being, interesting. Anyways I reach the end of the vent and venture into the next room. Then I see her, Circus Baby. The one that took my best friend, my only friend. 

I pull myself together and start doing the job I'm getting paid so little to do. "Of course, the damn lights are broken. What a surprise!" sarcasm intertwined with my voice. I was fine shocking this one. Payback for eating my only friend. I tried multiple times to get her to show up, she never did. The Sky voice told me otherwise though. I went along with it, and crawled back through the vents. "Back to the creepy rundown elevator!"  I say actually excited.

 I get home and can't seem to fall asleep. So I do what any normal person would do. Make myself some popcorn and binge some anime on Netflix. "Damn it, I forgot to pay my subscription fee." I turn on the cable and watch whatever is on. I think It's called The Immortal and Restless. I don't really care, I wasn't paying much attention anyways. I guess I ended up falling asleep, because I woke up, half empty popcorn bowl on my lap, and on my couch. Oh well.  Time to get ready for the new day ahead of me. 

[Not Edited]