PARTY part 1

(With Lui ~)
"You may want to wake her up" a scientist say as Lui just hummed."How are the upgrades any thing important "Lui ask." No but I gotta say she is a strong woman many boys and girls didn't even survive the eternal core and she,she is now finished with the whole process"the guy say with surprise tune as Lui just smirk." So she will be powerful right...?"Lui ask while the guy nod." In 20 seconds she will be release and right now the venom is being spread on her veins"the guy say as he show a full cell fill with venomous liquid and there were tiny pipes connecting it into the cell where the body of the girl lays." Well she be fine I mean she won't die right"Lui ask in a concern voice while the guy shake his head no." Good" Lui say as he sigh. "10....9......8....7....6....5.....4.....3...2...1.....Finale"the machine say as the cube open and the girl eyes grow dark violet and she land on her feet.
" Rae you Kay...?"Lui ask in a shaky voice."Hm,I'm fine"she say as she walk to the doctors side."Is my Canon upgraded "she ask." Ya now you have the power to pause the time"they say as Raven nod and pick the canon." Lui is there any mission I wanna try this"she say as she put the Canon on her arm and walk to Lui."Why not tag along red eye"Lui say as the girl growl."If not no we don't have any right now"Lui say as the girl sigh."Finee"she say as they walk out.

"Red eye come to my office now" Lui say as red eye hummed." So mind telling me why u suddenly hate him"Lui ask the girl who is just lean against the wall with her eyes closed."yes I do mind"she say as the door opened."Lui you called"Red eye say in a deep voice."Ya I want you to let Rae tag along"Lui say as red eye look at the girl and nod."OK fine with me"Red eye say."Good"Lui say as he tell Raven to go with him who just sigh and leave.

"So.?" Red eye try to communicate as Raven just follow behind him and stay silent."What"Raven say bluntly as Shu just sigh."Are you still mad at me"Shu barely say as Raven just bit her bottom lip.
"No I'm not mad at you I'm just disappointed at you" she finally say as she jump to the other roof." But I won't interfere either its your life you wanna leave go right ahead I won't stop you but if you got betrayed and you try to return then they will be no home for you here kurenai" she say venomously as she walk with him. Shu just hummed and look at her." And from now on we are only teammates and rival nothing more nothing less"she said this really shocked Shu as he grab Her arm." Raven I had enough I don't care if u kick me out or not but about our friendship that's going to far"Shu yell at the girl who just tilt her head." Are you for real your just gonna end our friendship just for a Lil chat"Shu ask as Raven just shrug. "Maybe,maybe not" she say as she snap her hand back." OK fine I'm sorry Kay...jeez"Shu say as he beg her but she just shrug it of.
"Get ready the party is gonna start soon" she say as she jump from the roof scarring the light out of Shu as he run and saw there was no one.

(With Valt ~)
"Uhhhhh the party is gonna begannnnnnnn soooooooon" Valt yell as Chris just sigh while Mami laugh."oh sweetie you ain't prepared yet"she say as she stop Valt and ruffle her hair." How can I I'm a boy not a girl I don't know anything bout girly stuff and not to mention there are dozens of clothes thanks to you"Valt say as he pull his hair."stop"a voice snap them as they look at who is it there stand the girl himself. "Homura" Chris say as she went to her and hug her." Glad to see you"Valt say as he try to hug her but no."you wanna go or what"Homura say bluntly as Valt just frown."I'll prepare him you wait "Mami say as she take Valt with her.

" I'm ready"Valt say as he went out in a maid dress and a red face."why do I have to wear maid outfit"Valt ask again."Cause you are going to pretend that you are Shu's maid"Homura say as she take Valt's hand and drag him outside.

"We're here" Homura say as she knock the door twice." Coming"a female voice came as a guard open the door next to him was a female servant."Ye-Mrs akemi come in"she say as she step a side while me and Valt step in." Wow didn't know Shu-kun was this rich"Valt say as his eyes show stars looking at Valt Homura slightly smile." Hey guys"Shu say as he wave and it looks like Shu is wearing a whole suit and is looking dreamy at least that's what Valt thoug-
"Um hey" Homura say bluntly as she leave."what's her problem "Valt mumbled as Shu just stare." Shall we go"Shu asked as Valt nod."um Shu-kun why did you choose me in all of the people why me"Valt shyly ask as Shu drove the car."Why you hate it"Shu ask as he turn the car around."Um no I meant by I'm just a low ranked person then why"Valt ask as he lower his head down."oh Valty I wouldn't choose anyone for their rankings I just see something in you that make me love you"Shu say and mumble the last part as Valt blush."so cheer up and for now your a girl Kay we're here"Shu say as he ruffle his hair and get our of the car Valt just blush as the door opened and reveal a hand Valt accept the hand and get off the car."Oh look its Mr kurenai"a girl say as she blush." You mean my Shu"another girl say."Tch look she's with a girl" "you think it's her girlfriend" two girls say a they gasp." Jeez its only a person who must have paid him"a blue hair girl said
But Valt know who she really she is His...................