(MISSION PART4)

*Next day*
Zzz *snores* Zzz *snores*...........*Ring*Ring*...*Ring**Ring*
"Hm what the.....can't I guy sleep here" A ringing phone wake the poor albino up from his own world."Who is it"Shu say as he pick up the phone while yawn and rub his eyes."Oh sorry Shu I didn't know you were asleep it's 12 in the morning and you usually wake up earlier sorry bout this disturbing you anyways it's Mami, are you free today...?"Mami say from the other side of phone while Shu just listen."Maybe but why"Shu ask as he get up and open the curtains. "I want you to help us at the shopping" another voice say from the phone and its look its Valt."Valt what the......"Shu say as he accidentally fall."are u Kay?..."Valt ask sudden worry in his voice."Ow,ya I'm Kay thanks for worry and ya I'm free so when we meet"Shu ask as Mami chuckle." At 1:00" Mami say as Shu hummed."Kay I'll see you there Shu say as he hung up the phone and start preparing.
******
"I'm sorry I'm late" Valt say as he run towards Mami whose chuckling. "Its OK,and why are you wearing shorts which we gave u" Mami ask as Valt blush and look away."I thought the shopkeepers will make fun of me like a boy so that is why....where is Mr kurenai"Valt or val ask as she look around while Mami chuckle.
The door of the bank open as Shu step out."Sorry to keep you waiting ladies lets go shall we"Shu say as he walk towards them and smiled."Mr kurenai"val say as she bow while Mami chuckles and nod."Shu is okay"Shu say as val blush and nod."So let's go"Shu say as he walk towards the car and open it." Hey Shu say I thought you'll send a guard or something but you came...?"val ask with curiosity."well I was bored so I came and val why not u sit in front seat"Shu ask as val blush while Mami sit in the back seat."W-why"val ask as Shu chuckle. "For guiding me towards the mall you wanna go"Shu say as val calm down and nod.
******
" we're here you ladies go I'll wait"Shu say as the gates of the door automatically open."Wow,but why ain't you coming we brought you here to be with us not wait for us"val say as Shu just shrug and say no." But why"val say." I don't take interest in shopping and especially girl shopping so go"Shu demand."your coming"val say as she walk out the car."wow I thought she say I'm coming meh"Shu say to himself and look away until his door opened and a hand grab him."Val "Shu say but was drag out by val." Coming,coming and coming"val say as Shu sigh and gave in.
*****
They were walking as a lot of fan mainly female surrounded Shu who looked annoyed. After trying to get out he pick up his phone and message Mami to go he'll meet at the café Mami just nod and left with val who look confuse."looks like that's y he didn't want to go huh...val..?"Mami ask as she chuckle while val nod and do the same.
*****
Val and Mami shop all day long while Shu struggle to get out of the females after hours he finally did and went to the cafe and rest while thinking.
"So ladies decided to show up finally" Shu say as he half joke and stood up he pull the chair out for Mami in which she gladly sit while val drop something and went to pick it after she come Shu did the same and made her sit."so u can order anything my treat"Shu say as he scroll down his phone."But we are at a most famous and expensive restaurant Shu-kun we can't do that"val say as Mami chuckle."I said my treat so no worries "Shu say as val just blush and nod.
*****
" Thanks for the food Shu-kun thanks"val say a she bow Shu just chuckle." It okay valty"Shu say as valt blush but likes His nickname. After paying the bill Shu went out to pick up the phone."Hello Rae"Shu say."Leave now or your so called love will die the creature is released become Red eye now...."Raven say as she hung up the phone leaving Shu confuse.
****
"Shu a creature like thing is release we gotta go now" Mami say as she hold Shu's hand."Kay but where's Valt"Shu ask as he look around."He said he'll fight the creature"Mami say as real panic in her voice."What the.....Valt"Shu say as he let his hand out of Mami's grasp and look at the kid whose picking a gun from the bag."Shu its my duty and I'll sacrifice my life for it, you go I'll take care of it"Valt say as he run up while Shu just stomp his foot and look around a place to hide for change.
*****
"Mr debaty" Valt say as a bat like creature look at him and growl."roarrrrrrr"it roar and throw a blast thing but Valt dodge it."Mr debaty stop please"Valt say as the bat attack him and swing his tail but Valt caught it and get on him while it just shake him. After struggling it finally let Valt fall.Valt prepared to hit the ground but someone caught him in his arms."Fancy seeing you here"Red eye say as Valt growl and get away from him."What are you doing here I'm not letting you kill anyone"Valt say as he put the gun at Red eye's direction who just chuckle. "Hey calm down I'm here to help" Red eye say as Valt's eyes widen."What why"he ask as Red eye loom at the creature."Couldn't let my target ended by someone like him"Red eye say as he jump to the building followed by Valt who follow him by the stair case at the ditop
****
The creature keep attacking and they kept dodging."Mr plz stop"Valt beg as he went closer only to be flying by his tail but red eye caught him."Can't u see dummy he's not in his sense"red eye said as he help Valt get up who look confuse. "And here I thought police was smart,there is a device causing it he's fighting it with all he's might but it just keep filling up with rage and hatred and your accusing him" Red eye say as he jump from the attack and look towards Valt. "First we police officer r not dumb second where is the device" Valt ask he dodge the attack."At his chest there is a chip causing all of this,can you shoot at target"Red eye ask a Valt nod and shot but it came back."What the..."Valt dodge as he look at a knife thrown by red eye."What the were u trying to kill me"Valt ask in rage as red eye pin him down."Can't you see you accidentally shot him on the his chest a little to right he could've died idiot "Red eye say as he get of the Valt." I had a plan trust me"red eye say as he grab Valt's wrist and pull him close to his chest and protect him."Shot when I say"Red eye say as he pull Valt's hand while putting he's on it and put it in a direction. The creature attacked some type of ball but red eye used his other hand and throw them away."Now"red eye yell as Valt shot and it hit the person's chest who back away."The chip has a defense,ugh we are out of bullets too, Aoi just leg go of me at the count of 3 and give me the gun"red eye say as Valt look at him."I can't trust you red eye what if you kill him"Valt say as red eye look down at him."If I have to Kill I could've then that ages ago and if not y will I safe him from your shot,trust me AOI"red eye say as Valt look in his eyes and nod he give him the gun.
"3.............2...................1NOw"Red eye say as Valt jump while red eye fight through the attacks and in time he throw the gun and it hit the chip and it get blown.
****
Red eye was catching his breath he lost and was bout to fall that a guy caught him." Need help"Valt say as he pull him up." I was just tired help him he look drain out"red eye say as Valt nod and help the guy but it looks like something drop out of his pocket he was bout to go and pick it but Valt insist and went to pick it but ground smash and he was bout to  fall but his hand caught a single rock red eye was bout to go."No red eye the ground is weak you'll fall with me....here catch give it to him for me Kay..."Valt said as he throw the locket towards him,he catch it"VALT"he yell. Valt smiled and closed his eyes."finally u said my first name I'm so happy"Valt said as the rock slip and he fell from the building while red eye put the locket in his pocket and jump from the building as well many people gasp in these. In attempts of catching him he finally caught him and hug him while facing the back towards the now close ground he prepared himself for the commotion but before that could happen a large flash of violet from the other side for the place came and caught them while jumping high and forming 2 violet wings it glowed more and made people blind everyone protect their while a dragon came out the light and Landon the top of the building while blasting itself towards the whole planet.
****
Minutes later everyone get up and was amazed by the fixed land and ground but in seconds it hit them the police started to went towards the 2 males.
***
"Ugh" red eye said as he get up he look around and saw a bluenette sleeping and people came towards him within second he wake up and look around."Red eye"he whisper as red eye went to him and gave him his hand Valt take it with pleasure and stand up."Thanks"Valt said as  he smiled red eye just nod and was bout to leave that every police officers raise their guns at him.RED EYE ARE YOU GOING TO KILL SOMEONE IF YES YOUR A GONNER"the police yell as red eye just chuckle."Nah I'm tired today so no not today"red eye say.Hey red eye why not you join the police you will make a great progress "Valt said as everyone gasp while red eye look down and shook his head and said no." What why cmon"Valt say as he get a close."No is no its not my place"red eye say as he drop a smoke bomb and disappear.
*****
"How are you Mr dibaty" Valt ask as he nod."I'm okay I'll be normal after 2 days"he say as he cough his child come and bow at him and thank you him nonstop and then hug his legs and ask for a autograph. "Here" Valt said he hand them a autograph at which they fight so Valt signs the boys hat and smiled he hug him and so do her sister after  that they leave.Valt stare at the stars and heard Mami talking bout the shopping bags from earlier."Valt we hope to see you work with red eye again"the fans say as valt eyes widen but in the end they soften.

'I hope to meet him as soon as possible'
Just like some anime somehow red eye heard that  he stop and stare at the stars and smiles

'I hope that too'

(Somewhere /Chris office)
"Why did u help him" Chris/Lui yell."I couldn't let someone else destroy my father.......besides I think they can make this place better"Valt/Shu replied coolly as they walk out. There was Free/Raven leaning against the wall with their eyes closed. Valt/Shu stop for bit but then start walking again towards the open field/balcony.

See you soon Reddy/Valty......