Chapter 2❤️

Diya

I woke up to the sounds of chirping birds, but I don't feel like waking up,iam comfortable in whatever position iam and I snuggled more into what I am hugging , the sound lub dub lub dub is so soothing to my ears that I didn't want to wake up.

As I'm snuggling more into it,it was hard as rock and at the same time it felt so good.....when the hell did my teddybear became this hard......I opened my eyes annoyingly only to hit with reality.

I'm married and iam not in my room to hug my pluffy teddy bear ,iam hugging karan while my legs are on his and his one hand is around my waist wrapped protectively, I blushed looking at our position.

I looked at his sleeping form, he looked peaceful,he looks so adorable and cute while sleeping, I could not Stop myself admiring him.I don't know what came into me I kissed his cheek lightly....... being shocked of my own actions I quickly entangled from the embrace and rushed to washroom.

O God , what just I did ......thank god he is sleeping if not I wouldn't dare to look at him .......I looked into mirror and I find myself blushing crazily, not even one day I am behaving like a teenager......get a grip girl, I scolded myself and I started to do my morning chores.

Thankfully my mom taught me how to drape a saree ,if not right now I would be watching one of the tutorials in youtube.After struggling for an hour I perfectly draped my saree ,I came out of closet and started to comb my hair , I applied moisturizer and khol, I didn't applied any make up because my face is already glowing with all the facials I have done for marriage,so I just went with a red lipstick which complimented my saree.

After struggling for an hour I perfectly draped my saree ,I came out of closet and started to comb my hair , I applied moisturizer and khol, I didn't applied any make up because my face is already glowing with all the facials I have done for marri...

( Imagine with chooda and mangalsutra)

Once I'm done I looked at my appearance in the mirror,I looked totally different......a good difference,but something is missing..... sindoor, I'm about to put sindoor but someone beat me.....

Before I could say anything....." I want to Mark you mine every morning...karan said with so much intensity in his voice that it sent sparks to my body ......I smiled at him through mirror ,he turned me by my shoulder and put sindoor in my maang and kissed at exact place ........"you look beautiful diya" he said while cupping my cheeks.My heart accelerated at the proximity that we are sharing,it is first time that I am being close to a male other than my Brother and Dad.

However gathering some courage I replied a small thank you.

We just stood there staring into eachother eyes. My hands are on his shoulders while his one hand cupped my cheek and other one on my waist.As I am wearing a saree his fingers are brushing my bare waist ,that mere single touch making me feel crazy and my cheeks are getting hot with the proximity.

But I didn't felt uncomfortable when ever he is near to me rather than I felt secure and safe.

"You look more beautiful when you blush"......he said while making my cheeks more red than they are already.....I couldn't hold his intence gaze so I buried my face in his chest.