10✔>> An act for no audience

3rd Person's P.O.V

The tow remained in a calming atmosphere , no awkward silence , no weird stares , no talking and most importantly no fighting . After what seemed like forever they both heard a knock , the hybrid didn't even bother turning his head or moving it in the slightest movement  , on the other hand the girl who was sitting on one of the chairs in the room turned her head fully in the direction of the door and brought all her focus with her in hopes she would see her tow wishes in front of her , food & her best friend , Dahlia.

To the girl's wish , she saw her bestfriend . Meat and bones . Not in pain or harmed . Not a single scratch. Smiling with her pearly white teeth showing . A smile crept on the other girl's face . She was okay now that she saw her best friend , okay . There was a calming silence until the douche bag of a vampire according to the girl broke it .

"Well we are back " He said with no emotion . 

"Bryce you know we could drop it now , I think it is really funny but I just can't anymore " the hybrid said.

'What is that that he is so eager to drop ?' the girl thought to herself turning to her werewolf best friend that had the same look of confusion on her face which soon changed into a ' WTF don't look at me like that how on earth would I know ' . Soon both their attention was dragged when they heard two very different laughing sounds . they turned their heads only to see the 2 boys laughing and doing their little handshake thing .

Your P.O.V 

JUST  WTF ! I THOUGHT THAT MASTER DUDE WAS SOME KIND OF ROYALTY TO BE TREATED LIKEV THAT !  And that Bryce dude seemed to be very tensed and stressed talking to him .

Back to third pov.

" what the hell , just what the hell " Dahlia began .

" Where did all that tension go ? " y

stated .

"Well you see it was all an act " Bryce said .

" We are actually brothers , also we are very nice and fun just an act . Although we rule this place and we are actually supernatural creatures so are you " the hybrid said .

" Care to explain? " the werewolf said .

" Well you see our mother was a beautiful human and an amazing liar " Tayler said .

"Anyways she had married my father , but then he had to go on a trip which back then took you moths trying to reach from one destination to another " Bryce continued .

"We guessed she was bored so she had what you call an affair with my father , after that she felt sick and she turned out be pregnant , Bryce's father came and she told him and he got excited thinking it was his . then i was born " Tayler followed .

"When Tayler was 2 they deiced that they wanted another baby then they had me  , my father never knew about mom's secret and she had kept it hidden until one day we saw one of our brother 's dead th-" Bryce said trying to continue when the girl said ,

"what do you mean by ' one of our brother's ' ?Do you have more siblings ? "

" Yes but we will get to that later , anyway . since our mother was a witch , my dad forced her to cast a very powerful spell to make us immortal or vampires if you would like but that required to be on the night before a full moon , so we did that " Bryce said .

"Then on that night we went on a killing spree him for hunger me for hunger and pleasure to kill those wolves , making sure to return before  the full moon ., but on that same night of the full moon I started to feel back pain , turned into a wolf . that is when our mother knew she had hooked up with a werewolf . of course our father knew and he treated me like the beast he thought I was for the rest of his life until I killed him " Tayler said as he said the last part with a bit of a chuckle .

" Damn but will you now tell me about myself ? " The girl said.

" ME TOO " Said the werewolf eagerly .

" fine " Both the super naturals said IN UNSION  .

A\N

WHEEEEEW , 781 WORDS !!!!!