13🎇>> secrets must be made

3rd  person P.O.V

"All of that stuff should mean that I am immortal but of course there must be a loophole " 4said the Quatrobird .

"Well you aren't only that you are also a doppelganger" Tayler said shifting his eyes away from her's with a bit of sarcasm in his voice .

"just wtf ,this is all i have to say " said her best friend .

"Tayler now is your chance to tell me if I am another  creature " she said clearly annoyed because she knew he wasn't giving her the full truth .

"Well after all this you are a human and that once you unleash or like have control you are able to 'choose' or like use a specific power or part as in that moment or you can choose two or three of them , you understand you can also turn your humanity off which is like getting rid of your emotion which I wouldn't recommend " Bryce said as Tayler clearly didn't care and was totally on his last nerve .

"Oh ok , but like who are the doppelganger's  before me ?" said the interested girl .

"There are 4 you are of course the 4th . The first one we knew her.  Bryce fell in love with her , one day she never returned though. The 2nd one was said to be hexed , we know nothing about her . The 3rd one was good friend of ours , she is still alive she asked to be turned into a vampire . We tried to persuade her not to but she insisted . The last one is you , if you didn't know by now " Tayler said chuckling a bit in the  last part . 

"what else about the doppelganger thing ?" the girl said very interested.

"you are a Quatrobird . yet still interested in being a doppelganger ." Tayler said as if the girl was foolish .

"You know what Tayler ,yes . Yes , I am interested in that because I want to know about that because it seems less chaotic , makes a little more and maybe it can tell why I was the one who was chosen . WHY DO YOU THINK I SHOULD BE CALM NOW AND NOT TRYING TO ESCAPE ORTRYING TO GET MY HANDS ON ANY  PHONE TO GET OUT OF HERE ? YOU KNOW YOU AND YOUR LITTLE BROTHER DID ACTUALLY KIDNAP ME , YOU  BROUHT ME HERE AGAINST MY WI-" The girl said furious.

"y/n calm down , now isn't the time " Bryce said not wanting to see the next scene .

"Bryce out " as the girl said that the boy was thrown out the door by some h=kind of magic . She looked at him , looked back at Tayler unfazed .

"Dahlia would you please go out I don't want to hurt you " the girl said pleading.

"No y/n I know if I leave you are gonna do something stupid that you will regret later ." The werewolf said in a protective tone .

"Fine Dahlia but remember , you gave me no choice " and with that she held up her hands in front of her face facing her best friend's direction, with one quick swift the girl was out the room with the lock closed . 

"y/n , princess calm down please " the hybrid said .

Your P.O.V 

"You don't get to call me that . You actually don't get  to do anything here . I am the one with power so fear me ." something had drawn me to close my eyes , i closed them but then tayler jumped on me . 

" y/n don't do that , don't close your eyes for that long in a calm way . You will turn your humanity off ." with what he said I opened my eyes . He was now on top of me , on the floor. His face inches away from mine . I could feel his hot breath . He leaned in and so did I .We kissed for like ten minutes , me having butterflies in my stomach the whole time , but then to our beautiful luck we were interrupted .

" uhm where  is the fight and destroyed furniture " Dahlia said .

"just yuck. this is the tweet " Bryce said in the most disgusted tone ever .

3rd person P.O.V

They both got up blushing turning their heads to the side , rubbing the back of their neck . They looked back at each other and smiled again .

a/n 

so? ANYWAYS THANK YOU GUYS FOR 1K+ READS , ILYYYYYYYY