three :)

This will be the last part, it will have alllll the other headcannons and it'll probably be 100+ 😄

41.  when you're paying attention in class, he will stare at you in admiration.

42. he taught himself how to braid hair just so that he can play with yours for longer.

43. He gets you your favorite flower each week when he can and plants them himself.

44. he's scared to hold hands with people cause he thinks that they won't be willing to hold hands with him.

45. he's really into baking and always wants to bake with you and your mom because he's not close with his family.

46. his mum is always out working late night so when she gets back he makes her food and clears up.

47. if you're dating him , expect a secret room where there are portraits of you painted/drawn by him are displayed.

48. Ushijima wishes Tendou continued volleyball after highschool and feels lonely without him around and misses his almost one sided talks with him.

49. He's not the best at talking or expressing emotions but he's a huge cuddled so after they lost to karasuno he just wanted to hold you.

50. He's a good baker and sets aside recipes to make you every weekend.

60. he gets upset that people think he's emotionless and he cuddles up to you when the two of you are alone, letting you pet his hair.

70. Everytime you go to a fair he always insists on playing the games so he can win a giant animal plushie for toy.

71. he doesn't smile much around people because he's saving them for you when he's around you.

72. he says pickup lines frok magazines and was confused at why you laughed (they were guaranteed to make girls swoon), but now uses them so he can hear you laugh.

73.  He always reads everything in magazines because he wants to make the writers of those articles feel acknowledged.

74.  he has trouble talking and expressing so if he says something and it comes out wrong he'll keep it at that instead of correcting himself.

75.  When you're watching him at practice, he will turn and look at you with an awkward smile and wait for your praises everytime he scores a points.

76. Whenever you come to his practices and he scores a point he looks at you with a face that yells "did i do a good job" and when you answer he smiles and hugs you.

77. He has a talent of making origami and everyday he'll make you a different one and suprise you with it as a gift.

78. He expresses his feelings with little cute notes that tells you how much he loves you everyday.

79. He also tries to teach you volleyball -!; he'd be determined to do it no matter what.

80. When you finish borrowing his sweaters from him and then return them because "they don't smell like him anymore" he doesn't wash it immediately because always loves to smell your scent.

81. he offers to walk you to your car and to wherever if you're alone at night just to make sure you're safe.

82. he pays attention to the little details, they way you walk, facial expressions, you like coffee? he exactly remembers the way you like it.

83. he pats your head anytime you feel sad *boop*

84. his special plant is named after you.

85. he has a pet lizard and he talks to it when he feels sad and alone, he also would hold it gently in his hands and pet it while talking.