two :)

21. Ushijima has like 70000 plants in his apartment. When one dies he cries and Tendou has to take him to home depot to get him a new one :)

22. He sends wholesome animal memes when you're feeling down.

23. If you're feeling sick or you're on your period, he goes to the store to buy you snacks and your favourite movie and brings a small gift to lift up your mood and spoons you the whole day.

24. At first he didn't understand why you loved taking his clothes and now he just hands you then with no question.

25. He looks up in google "how to be a good boyfriend to the best girl ever" before.

26. When Ushi first had a crush on you, he didn't know what to do so he looked up on wikihow about it .

27. Ushi loves kittens but hates how they run away from him because he's so big, but in the end they start to love him and he falls asleep with them.

28. He learns the language your family speaks so he can communicate with them at family gatherings and get closer with you.

29. His ideal date would probably be fruit picking at a local farm because he gets to spend time with you and the hobby he loves and tells you all about his knowledge about growing fruit.

30. Whenever you show up to any of his games wearing his jerseys he plays even better because he says "you bring out the best of him."

31. He names his plants after his teammates and talks to them everyday

32. He learned his friends favorite meals so that when they're sad he makes it for them (im crying)

33. He has a pet beetle that he took in because it looked sad.

34. He LOVES the rain but if your scared of thunder he will ALWAYS have stuff ready to help you feel better and safe.

35. He has IMPECCABLE taste in music and clothes but chooses to not let any one know about it.

36. He's  proud of goshiki continuing volleyball after highschool and makes sure to try show up to all of his games. he hopes that one day he can play against him.

37. He gets excited and has a lil "woah" when he finds the shampoos he reads ads about at stores.

38. Ushijima always knows when your sad so he always smiles one of his rare smiles to make you feel better.

39. He will put a note in your locker which will have a different compliment/funny pickup line each day.

40. He always silently listens to your little rants if you're sad, he doesn't take a side or anything he just listens.