°a Bad Idea°

°kiri's Pov°

I was walking to the dorms with Mina And Denki on the way there we where talking about horror movies witch we found out non of us really like them, we get scared easily by them. When we got to the dorms we went in the common area to find the dekusquad whatching the news like 'nerds' while Sero was tapet to the ceiling. Mina and Denki helped Sero down while I went to the kitchen for a some drinks. I found Bakugou in there making some sushi. "hey bakubro!" I said with a big smile as he turned around.

°baku's Pov°

I was in the commen romms kitchen making some sushi for my squad since I knew thay would be hungry and Minas on her period and to be honest.. She's scary on her period so I try to make her happy this week. I was rolling the sushi when I herd a familiar voice... "Hey Bakubro!" I new that voice belongd to the shitty haird red head. I turned around to him. When I got a good look at him I noticed that he was really wet from the rain outside. "why are you so wet red?" I ask him with a confused face since Raccoon eyes and Pikachu where fine. "oh yeah.. Heh.. Well.. We where talking and denki dared me to run in the rain so I did and that's why I'm wet" he said with a blinding smile.
"heh cute.." I muttered under my breath and went back to making the food. "you making food for the squad again?" he ask after some time. "uhhh... Yeah. Minas still on her period and I don't want to die today."i tell him with a calm but little sassy voice."cool" was all he said I noticed that he was cold because he was shaking. "hey go up to you're room and take some clothes, I can se that your cold." I tell him not looking at him. "okay I'll be back in 5!" and with that he was off I didn't know if he meant 5 minutes or 5 hours cuz you never know with him. After 10 minutes he wasn't back but the food was done so I called the squad over and they all sat down. The stupid dekusquad was gone now so it was just me and 3 out of my 4 idiots. When I had placed down Pinkys and Tape faces plates kiri came in the room"hey your guys starting without me?"he said with a fake sad voice. I turned around and saw what he was wearing...

A pair of short red booty shorts

Some high thigh black and white socks

And MY hoddie!

And to top it all of I cute little ponytail

I started to blush a bit and then he walked past me to the fridge to grab some ice tea for him and Mina

I started to blush a bit and then he walked past me to the fridge to grab some ice tea for him and Mina. As he walk past me I couldn't help but look at his ass. It was big and round and half of it was out of the shorts! I look back at the squad and put down shitty hairs and Pikachus plates, I cloud see them all smirking at me. 'they must have noticed me looking' I thought to myself then shitty hair sat down at the table. I took my plate and sat next to him. While eating they were all talking about video games and cartoons. I noticed Kiri was having trouble with the shop sticks. "hey Red need any help?" I asked looking at the struggling boy as I chuckled a bit. "n-no.."he said with a 'I can do this myself' face. I didn't listen and grabbed a sushi piece with my shop sticks and brought it to his mouth." open."i said with a calm but dominant voice, I now had the others attention as well." e-eh!?"" I said open. "I was now getting a little annoyed but he did at I said and opened his mouth.he ate the sushi piece and swallowd I kept feeding him at a nice pace. The others where whispering about I can only assume whats happening. Then out of no where Pinky shouts." hey let's have a sleep over at Bakus dorm!"everyone agreed except for me" why my dorm?"" because it's clean and you don't have a bunch of useless shit everywhere like me, Denki and Kiri!" she had I point so I agreed and they all went to pack.

755 words!