°The "date"°

°Baku's Pov°

After kiri came back we got on the buss and went to the mall. As fast as we got there denki got on todoroki's back and shitty hair grabbed my hand dragging me to a game store. After buying some stuff we checked out and I had to carry all tye bags from both Pikachu and Shitty hairs. Icy Hot wanted to check out some hero store to get All Might stuff for stupid Deku. Pikachu decided to come with him and said he'd by some Crimson Riot things for Kiri.

Timeskip to 3 minutes later with Kiri and Baku. Brought to you by Kiri's cool outfit U3U

Me and kiri where walking around a bit when he suddenly stopped in front of a Chinese restaurant. "Bakuuuuuuuuu I'm hungry can we eat here?" he said with puppy that I can't say no to. "well if you're going to look that cute sure"i said with a wink making him blush a lot. We walked in and got a table, I pulled out the chair for Kiri so he could sit down while I was walking to my seat I pushed down his cap" take that of so I can see your cute little face ;)"" o-okay"he said with a light pink on his face. After a minute the waiter came to take our orders. "Hello what will it be-...." he stopped looking at shitty hair. Kirishima looked up at him disgusted and a little scared,i was about to tell him to take our orders and leave when he opened his mouth again. "EIJIRO!?" he screamed making kiri jump a bit. "just take our orders and leave Dave.."so his name was Dave he seamed to make kiri very annoyed which almost never happened. He also called my Eijiro by his first name. Only I can do that!" I really missed you y'know, I never thought I'd see you again!" why was he talking to him like that he was obviously not enjoying it. "well I didn't see you so yeah just take our orders and go" he was getting touchy with the red head. "we should catch up sometime over coffee" he said touching his hair. That was the last straw for me. "exuse me but where on a date so can you just do you're dame job and get our food, okay extra!" he looked really angry when I said we where on a date. Shitty hair was blushing again. "you're new boyfriend's an asshole Eijiro" this made kiri really angry. "LOOK HE'S BETTER THEN YOU CAN YOU JUST TAKE OUR ORDERS AND LEAVE" people are looking,its kinda cute how he blows up like that. "Dave back to work!everyone ignore what's happening and keep eating please" his boss tells him. This was fun to watch honestly. "fine what do you wanna eat" Dave asked"ill have some sushi,noodles, rice and fried shrimp."kiri said while Dave wrote it down." and you..?"he asked sounding really mad. I knew he was going to blow if I was rude and normally I would kill him right here and know but... I didn't want to ruin the date with kiri. Wait... I JUST CALLD IT A DTAE!?!! it's not a date!! Where just to bros having lunch. "I'll have some spicy rice, Fried chicken, spicy noodles and some sushi" he wrote it down on his little notepad as I talked. "drinks?" he asked. "I'll have a water" I said as kiri was looking at the menu. "find something cool shitty hair??" I asked a little jokingly. "take your time" Dave said calmly smiling at kiri. "ooooooo I'll have the Rainbow fizzie pop soda please!" I can believe he said please to the guy! "I see you're still a bubbley little child! 😊" is he flirting or something. "I'm not a child U^U" omfg he's adorable. "yeah yeah whatever you say 😉" HE JUST WINKD AT MY BOYFRIEND!! "OI go away and get my food!" I was low-key mad. "o-oh right!"he said walking away. When he was gone kiri looked back at me." soooo... Date? 🤔😅"I feelt heat go to my checks." w-well if you want it to be.. "I was blushing pretty much now but he was blushing more." of course!" he said with a big smile showing of his teeth. God Im gonna trace the outline of every tooth with my tongue later.

Later when they are eating

Kiri dropped his napkin on the floor so he got up his back facing me bending down to grab it showing his big thicc ass. 'I swear he doesn't know what he dose to me' I thought to myself.

Later when they are going to pay

We where standing by the counter ready to pay when he took out his wallet to pay for our food. "all pay Red." I said getting out my wallet. "oh okay." he said stepping aside. I paid then we left the restaurant and after 3 minutes he said he couldn't walk anymore. "here get on my back" I said crouching for him to get on. He got on and we started to walk again. "hey can we get ice-cream?" he said while we where about to go past an ice-cream shop in the mall. "you said you couldn't walk because you're stomach hurt" I said confused. "yeah yeah but it's ice creeeeeeeammm~" he said with a mix of a whine and moan in my ear. That made me really turned on. I bought him a strawberry and vinilla ice-cream cone. As we walked to where we where going to meet the other 2 I saw Pikachu on icy hots back short circuiting while kiri was sleeping on my back after finishing the ice-cream. We got back to the dorms and shinsou took denki to his dorm while icy hot went to his dorm. I went up to my dorm and put shitty hair in my bed. 'he can't sleep in that, right?' I thought looking at his clothes. After a while of changing him into one of my long shirts I noticed that he wasn't wearing normal boxers. They looked like panties but seemed to work like boxers. I just let it be and got in bed next to him. I was spooning him with my one hand on his ass/thigh. After a while I fell asleep

°1080 words°