Ryan

Everything about him was, different. It was strange to me, but I didn't know why. Maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to see him again-
"FELIX PLEASE!" Mr. Ken was yelling at me again... I must of fallen asleep. I didn't get much sleep last night because of the events that occurred, I mean who could?
"Detention after class Felix, again." Mr. Ken said with a sigh. I slid down my seat as everyone laughed an giggled at me.
----------------
"Felix, again? Honestly." Mr.Ken said looking down running his hands through his black hair.
"Sorry Mr. Ken rough night." I said just ready to get out of here and go home.
"Fine. but if this happens again your going to be in big trouble. No more excuses."
"Alright. Oh! And Mr. Ken, I just wanted to thank you I know any other teacher would of sent me out of there class, so thanks."
"Yeah, yeah, have a nice day Felix." He said smiling. I smiled and started walking home.
---------------
I ran up the fount porch, surprisingly existed to see if that the man that smelled like fish was there in my kitchen. But sadly there was no man, the house was as quite as always. That's depressing. I even left the door unlocked for him.

"Poop. well there goes my evening." I say as I plopped down on my couch, staring at the ceiling.
Just as I was about to close my eyes, I herd someone on my back porch. I scramble to my feet as fast as I can tripping and stumbling a couple of times, when I got outside, there he was he was running back to the lake.

"Wait! Please! I just want to talk!" I yell tuning at him, as he stopped so did I.
When he looked at me I felt something I don't know what but I don't know if I really like the feeling or not.
As he started walking to me, he tripped on his own feet and fell on his face.
"Oh my god! Are you ok." He sat up as I walked to him. he was wearing the same clothes as yesterday, all roped up, and still smelt.
"Yeah, I think I am." I helped him up. he was leaning on my shoulder still wobbly "thanks friend." he says with a smile on his face.
"Yeah no problem. how about you come in side." He nod his head in agreement as we walked back.
---------------
"Your not mad at me for steeling your stuff right?"
"No not as long as you can return it some time ." I answer him siting him down in the couch.
"Ok good. I thought you would be mad at me. and don't worry I will return the knife to you." he said smiling, "well my names Rayn. what's yours?"
"Uh, Felix, where did you come from?"
"I come from that lake, duh." Ryan said looking at me like I was stupid.
"No, like, where do you live?"
"Oh come on, I thought humans were smart." human? What is he talking about? Hey wait I'm not stupid! "I live in that lake."
"oh please you would have to be a fish to live in there." I say. see I'm smart.
"I am well half of me is." he said smiling. I don't know why but he really likes to smile.
"So like a mermaid-"
MERMAN! Jesus everyone says that."
"Well that would explain the smell." he looked surprised as I said that, smelling his arm.
"Do I smell? Anyway can I use your bath or shower?" Just as he said that his stomach growled.
"Yeah sure, but first lets eat some dinner."
--------------------------------------------
A/N: sorry for the long wait.
I'll will try to continue this story as soon as I can.