A man in my kitchen

"Felix!"
"Yes Mr.Ken?" I said as a walked closer to my English teacher. See this is a normal thing for me, being held at the end of class Mr.Ken telling me I screwed up again and me being like oh I'm sorry dad I didn't mean t-

"What is this?" He said pointing to a picture of a doodle I did on my test, it was a man...maid...maid...man.....oh! Merman that's the word I'm looking for!

"A drawing...duh"
"Felix." he said with a sigh his fingers on his templets, "What did I tell you about doodling on test?"
"Not to... do them."
"Felix I'm tired of you not listing in this class" he sighs, "I'll see you Monday have a good weekend Felix."
"You too Mr.Ken."
I grab me bag and my test and start walking home, once I was passing the old park about half way too my house I pulled out the letter the office gave me Earlier today.
Felix kjellberg
Age:15
9th grade
Dear Felix,
We were reported of the incident with your parents-

I ripped the paper in half already getting teary eyes reading half of the first sentence, it hurts to think about them.
And hour later I finally got home.seeing as how I live alone the tiny lake house I live in would be quit right? Wrong. I herd noises coming from the kitchen, and what appeared to be a scraping of some metal, sending chills down my spine, the it hit me...

Someone was sharpening a knife.

As I got closer as a foul Oder hit my nose, it smelled like rotted fish and as if someone had not taken a shower in years. as I peaked my head around the corner I could see a man's back to me, sharpening my favorite cooking knife.
He had brown hair that was long enough to put in a small pony tail, and all he wore we're tan shorts that were ripped at the end and we're just below his knees. But the thing that caught My eyes was a tattoo on the back of his Neak was...well, looked poker faced masked.

The man quickly turned around an saw me. His face was amazing, looked to be about maybe my age if not a little older. His doe like brown eyes grew larger as he saw me and bolted out the door stumbling as if he was ether drunk or had just learned how to walk.

"Sorry friend!" He yelled to me.

And he jumped in the water. chasing after him and stoping at the end of the dock, still stunned of what just happened I waited there for him to come back up...but he never did.

"Damn there goes my cooking knife."