Chapter 7

The evening came,  Bloom had finished training the boys she did not go easy on Jay and he was now exhausted. "Goodnight."Bloom added. She walked into her room and sat on her bed. She let out one big sigh.
"Hello."someone said. It was a snake. Bloom stood up. "You made a mistake coming here."Bloom added as she pulled down her mask. They tried to attack her with a sword but moved out of the way making the sword stuck in the wall. "Nice try."She added.
"You are coming with me."the snake said.
"I don't think so."Bloom said. She used her elemental powers to blast the snake to the wall. Lloyd heard the commotion and came in. "What's going on?"Lloyd asked. The snake ran out of the room. "Er, I can protect myself and now they got away."Bloom said, annoyed. 
"Ok, I was just…"
"Just what? trying to protect me well I'm sorry to say but I'm not the one needing protecting."Bloom said walking away from Lloyd. Wu just stared at them. Lloyd was shocked at Bloom's burst of anger Wu approached him placing a hand on his shoulder. "Lloyd do not worry she has lots of things to think about sometimes fear can take over."Wu said.
"Uncle, why doesn't she want help?"Lloyd asked. Wu sighed. "Lloyd, you must understand she has already lost her parents and does not want to lose anyone else she loves."Wu said.

Bloom had gone for a walk to cool down, she placed her hands in her pocket and kicked the stones under her feet. Suddenly she sensed a dark presence, she pulled down her mask and was ready to fight. "Show yourself."Bloom said.
"It's nice to finally meet you, that's right you don't know who I am."Garmadon said.
"I know who you are Garmadon."Bloom replied. "What are you here for?"Bloom asked.
"Why, the golden weapon of course."Garmadon replied.
"I'm sure your 'pet' already told you I am no ordinary ninja."Bloom added. She launched energy blasts at Garmadon but he just dodged. He grabbed a sword and charged at Bloom she blocked with her sword. "Give me the weapon!"Garmadon ordered. As she had quickly grabbed her sword her sleeve slipped down revealing the watch Garmadon stared at the watch Bloom took this to her advantage and managed to escape from his grasp. "You are clever."Garmadon added. She held up her fists not saying a word. "It's a shame you didn't see this coming." Garmadon said. A snake knocked her unconscious. She fell to the ground.