Chapter 9

"Yes Lloyd?"Nya asked.
"I am placing you in charge."Lloyd replied.
"What!? Me? But I, I'm not even a ninja."Nya said.
"Exactly you're a samurai, don't feel pressured or anything I'm sure the others will just ignore you anyway."Lloyd said. Nya smiled. "Ok! I'll do it for Bloom."Nya said.
"Good let's go tell the others, any idea where they would be?"Lloyd asked.
"KAI GIVE IT BACK!!!!"Cole shouted.
"Wow, I knew you liked cake but come on."Kai replied.
"I think that answered your question."Nya added. They walked into the room the shouting came from. "Mmm, yummy cake."Kai teased.
"Give it." Cole Whined.
"Brothers please Cole if it is cake you want Kai only took a slice off of that small one over there."Zane intervened. Cole stared at the cake. "Small? What do you mean small, this cake is massive and just…."Cole said as he shoved some into his mouth.
"Ahem."Lloyd said.
"Woah."Kai said, dropping his slice on the floor. "You scared me Lloyd."Kai added.
"We have a new mission."Lloyd said.
"Oh ye…. W.h.at is it?"Cole said,still eating his cake.
"We are going to rescue Bloom and take back the golden weapons."Lloyd said.
"Not a chance, that would be like we were wanting to get captured."Jay blurted out.
"Nya would be going."Lloyd added.
"Well what are we waiting for let's get moving."Jay said. Cole tried to speak but it just came out in gibberish due to him still eating cake. "I think Cole was trying to say let's go get Bloom and the weapons back."Kai said.