bambino

"Veeeee~! Germany!" shouted Feliciana. "Guess what?"

Germany looked up from his paper work. He and the bubbly Italian girl had been married for about three months. "What?"

Feliciana shoved a small white device in front of his face, "I'm pregnant. Veee~ Germany what are you doing on the floor?"

5 months later…

A loud cry came the family room as Italy watched one of the most emotion movies…Titanic (oh and for those of you who haven't read it here's a spoiler alert! THE BOAT SINKS!!). "It's sooooo sad!"

"Italy, why are we watching this?" Germany groaned. So far Italy had been through all the regular phases of pregnancy. Morning sickness was one of the worst, but it was mostly because she couldn't eat pasta.

The cravings were just disgusting. Ludwig could barely watch his wife eat anchovies with her ice cream. Or kiss her after she ate garlic, liver, and ketchup.

"BECAUSE I WANT TO!" she snarled at him.

Germany made a mental note to not get Italy another chick flick.

4 months later…

"GERMANY I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" shouted Feliciana.

Romano shouted at Germany as Ludwig tried to drive them to the hospital, "See what you did to my sister you bastardo?"

"I'm trying to drive!"

"Well drive faster you potato head!" shouted Romano. "Snails could go faster."

"I'm going to 85!"

Romano sneered, "That's not even close to fast."

10 hours later…..

"Veee~, he's so beautiful," Feliciana said looking down at her baby, "Look Doistu."

Then Feliciana tried to hand their new son to Ludwig, "I-umm-ahhh." Ludwig looked awkward holding his son, as if he was afraid to break him. Germany looked down at his son; he had dark curls and blue eyes.

"I like Angelo."

"Ja."

Italy smiled.

                    -And they lived happily ever after~