CHAPTER 1: To strangers, from strangers.

"The girl in red, who looks like she is a second away from bitting her fingers off in nervousness," Zen declared in a whisper so that only her two best friends could hear her.

"The blonde girl who seems to be in a heated argument with her boyfriend," Clover pointed. "She's mine."

"The guy with the thick glasses and the tight sweater," Hazel announced louder than necessary.

"Why do you always pick guys? And could you please stop yelling. People can't know," Clover nudged Hazel while she scrutinised the surroundings to check if anyone overheard them. It was a secret after all.

"Because guys also have hearts? Because guys also have emotions? Because guys also want some attention? And because if I speak lower than this, Zen wouldn't understand a word I speak," Hazel huffed at them, folding her arm.

"Two things. First, I am not deaf. It is not my fault that some singers mess up their lyrics. Especially the rappers! 'I sell ice in the winter, I sell fire in hell, I am a hustler baby, I'll sell water to a well.' Like seriously? Sell water to a well? And second, Mr.Wright, my home room teacher has a double voice. A downside of sitting in the last row unlike the nerds I am hanging out with right now."

Well, according to the American teenage dictionary, you could call her a 'nerd' too. She just sat in the last row because of her name.

Zen capped the marker and looked down at the note she just penned 'Some times in life there are no second chances, no buts, no what if's, no maybe's. Sometimes it's now or never- fruit loops.'

"So deep that I cannot even see the light,"Hazel chuckled peeping over her friend's shoulder.

Zen turned around to find Clover and Hazel trying to maintain a straight face as they nodded their head in unision.

She was going to let the comment slide. Hazel gets grumpy when hungry. "Let's see if you girls got something better," she challenged.

Hazel's note read, 'Have you ever wondered how many girls have had a crush on you but never expressed it? Be yourself but maybe ditch the sweaters and try hoodies ;) -keep rocking.'

Clover's went, 'It may hurt to let go but sometimes it hurts more when you hold on ♡ - Angel'

Hazel gave a lets-do-this nod as she covered her face with a scarf while the girls mimicked the same.

They walked towards their targets trying to blend in, as if that would be difficult.

You probably should know what this was all about before you suspect them for group of teenage serial killers.

A few months back, one of the three girls, Clover Harris was going through a rough phase in life. After dozens of ice cream tubs and countless bars of chocolate, they finally got her back. But she, being the marshmallow hearted person she is, wanted to help the other people going through such 'rough' phases in their own lives.

One thing led to another and then Zen, came up with the idea of giving roses with motivational notes to strangers AS strangers. Well, they didn't know the people and the people didn't know them. So to strangers from strangers. Get it?

They made some basic rules about how they were going to go about with it and since then every weekend the girls hit a mall or a grocery store, or a coffee shop, basically any place with a crowd and then gave away roses to anyone who could use some motivation.

The truth was that this little stunt was not only fun and enthralling, but also made them feel good about themselves. Being the cause for someone's smile, now that's something you yourself can smile about.

The group of girls that stood with the kid in red looked up surprised as Zen approached them.

"Oh my god. It's one of those scarfed girls that give away notes!" A girl squealed pointing her finger at Zen.

Zen smiled into her scarf. They were quite popular in their town, with a very own fan page on social network. Sometimes the thought of what would happen if people knew their identity intrigued them. But then, they had just about enough talent to stay mysterious.

"For me?" The girl asked in a faint voice.

Zen gave her a small nod urging her to take the rose as she pushed her goggles further up her nose bridge.

Rule no.2 : DO NOT SPEAK.*

*Terms and conditions: Can speak/yell when in danger like being chased be a dog, being kidnapped or when you see a spider.

Zen needed to get away soon before they started taking pictures.

Rule no.1 : IDENTITY SHOULD BE KEPT SECRET.*

*Terms and conditions : Unless they find out by unethical means. Then simply bribe them and make them shut up.

After all some of the best moments in life are those you can't tell anyone about. Though best friends don't count!

As soon as the target had her fingers wrapped around the stem of the rose to which the note was tied she ran like Usain Bolt.

Not really. Zen couldn't run to save her life, so she sprinted towards the exit panting.

Soon she was in the car with the girls talking about how the mission went and two words was all they had.

Mission accomplished.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

A/N: Hey guys, just a little glimpse of what the story is going to be about. Hope you like it. :)

Do vote, share and comment! Well you know the drill :p

thunder_lightening