A beautiful dress and a Sorrowed secret

Frisks awakens from her bed chambers and sits up on her bed. She thought about what happened all those years ago. It stuck with her, made her determined to meet a monster. of course people didn't like monsters, they did still live amongst the humans. Just not peacefully.

frisk decided to take a look at the locket. She pulled a box from under her bed and blew of the soot and webs. Inside was the still gleaming locket. Sliding the box back under her bed she took a closer look at the words on the side. Dreamur. That was the name of her family. But Her mother told her stories of another Dreamur child who ran away with the monsters. Maybe she could meet up with this person/ sister of hers. But she knows for a fact that she is not nice. She is, unlike most monsters, an actual pirate. She Ran away to some place else and got caught up in the wrong group of people, or in this case, wrong group of monsters.

Just than a knock at the door is heard by frisk.

"Frisk dear?" her father said "Are you alright? Are you decent?" He asked with worry. he didn't want to intrude on her daughter if she wasn't even dressed!"

Frisk on the other hand Was Decent. She had completely forgot to get changed as she normally would after waking up. She hides the locket In one of the pockets upon her nightgown, before replying to her fathers question with a quick "yes yes!"

Her father then opened the door and with two steps welcomed himself in." Still abed at this hour?" He asked. Frisk didn't realise the time and must of slept in! Her father opened the curtain to her windows. Its a beautiful day. I have a gift for you!" he pulls out a dress from his inner coat.

it was such a nice dress. Blue like the ocean and red like the setting sun. 

"Oh its Beautiful" 

"isn't it?

"may i inquire as to the occasion father?"

Frisk's father smiled sweetly. "Does a father need an occasion to dote upon his daughter"

This made frisk blush, as complements always flattered her.

Her father put the dress on the bed and his hands behind his back. "Actually, I, um?I had hoped you might wear it for the ceremony today." He said Softly.

"ceremony?" Frisk asked with concern. She had not heard of any ceremony happening today, which  weird because she would always be the 1st to know! It might of been Captain Nelson's promotion but that wasn't for another fortnight. Captain nelson had always been a mentor of sorts to Frisk , even when she got the locket he was a lieutenant back then.

"Captain Nelson's promotion ceremony."

" I knew it!" frisk said.

Frisks father started putting on the dress for frisk. "Commodore Nelson to as he about to become!  A fine gentleman, dont you think? He fancies you, you know. frisk? How's it coming?" He said as he put the buttons up on the dress.

Frisk struggled to breath a little in this thing. " H-hard to say."

Frisks father seemed slightly Concerned " I'm told its the latest fashion In ebot family"

"M-maybe women in ebot dont l-like breathing r-oom.." She said hitching her voice.

Another figure entered the room and tapped frisks father on the back "Milord, you have a visitor." They said with a very clear posture and voice.

Millard and the man both went down stairs, leaving frisk to sit in her room, gazing at the locket she had hidden...

Little did they know, she didn't like being uptight and royal. Sometimes she would Sneak out and go to the local blacksmiths, Where she would make swords and Train herself. She liked the sense of adventure, the rush, the exhilaration of a true sword fight. She had never been in one though. But she wanted to.

She would just have to wait then...