Heavily choreographed Fight scene and Sans's knowledge of the locket.

They raise their blades to eachother.

"You seem somewhat familiar. Have I threatened you before?" Sans says jokingly.

Frisk seemed quite unamused. "I would prefer if we skip the jokes and actually get to the talking." Frisk put her blade down slightly "Would you not rather ta-!"

Frisk was cut off by sans thrusting his sword at frisk, but she narrowly avoided the blade and parred back at sans.

(INSERT FIGHT SCENE FROM YOUR IMAGINATION FOR LIKE TWO MINUTES OR SOMTHING IDK) 

During the fight-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Can we not just speak with words?!"

"If i didn't make it clear i need you to get outa my way before I start getting angry with ya"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If" Frisk catches her breath. "if you Continue then your going to have a bad time in jail skeleton"

"Thats not your line to say!" Sans says attacking with slight more effort.                                                     -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sans makes frisk blue and everything cuts for a second.

"Kid, your really persistent aren't you..?"

Frisk kicks sans away  and everything resumes. "I practice."                                                                               -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fight slows down slightly as the two catch their breath.

Frisk is the 1st to speak. "I-I dont know who you are but i need you to give me some information about This locket" Frisk shows sans the heart shaped locket she had kept with her and sans, for what its worth, looked very intrigued.

"I only ever saw that pattern on the dev-" He stops himself and looks at frisk with no concern. "heheh...." He chuckles lightly "Oh boy kid, your boned now" He says while winking.

"what do you mean!?" Frisk says with worry.

Just then the door swings open and Nelson comes in, guards pointing their rifles at sans.

Nelson runs to frisk, who has thrown her sword away as soon as she saw the door open. "frisk! what has he dont to you!?" He motions the guards to take sans away while he hugs frisk tightly. "if anything where to happen to you.."

Frisk was paying no mind to nelson. she was focused on sans vivid words. What did he mean by your boned. Obviously something bad, but what? She would need more information before Doing anything rash. eh, who was she kidding. She just fought a monster for god sake! Rash is not what she needs right now. What she needed...

Was information.