1. Smile.

It's your girl Boms here.
This is my first book so criticism are allowed. Thanks. Enjoy.❤️
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Smile" I tell him. He does so showing his pearly whites. I smile too. It melts my heart.

"Smile again" I say. He repeats the gesture tho not as real as the first one. I walk closer to him. The little bulb in the room illuminates his features to perfection. He tries to move but couldn't. I laugh, ignorant of what's funny, I laugh again.

"Smile" I tell him. This time with my newly fixed acrylic on his and and climbing upwards using his  arm as a staircase to his face. His face. Such a pretty thing. I let go. I look at the pretty sight before me knowing that it was the last time I was gon see it.

I wasn't a skilled artist but I could draw a little. I picked up the knife. Such beauty. It was my grandma's. Her fav. I started  just underneath the cheek bone. He was gon look prettier. I couldn't wait to see my masterpiece. Pure perfection. I finished and stepped back to see my art work. There was blood on my clothes but that didn't matter. His screams were loud but who cares? My artwork is complete that's what's important.

He smiled. A very big one at that.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yayyyyy!
The first chapter finished. I won't exactly call this a chapter because it's so short but I just wanted to give you guys a glimpse of what  I'm doing here.

Hope you like it.
It's my first book here so I need all the love and support I can get from you guys.

Thanks so much. I love you all.

Boms out! ❤️