2. Happy ending.

Hey there.
Chapter 2 finished.
Yippy.
I'm  so happy you are still here.😌❤️
Don't forget to like, share and tell me what you think about it.
----------------------------------------------------------
I'm 17.
Tired, sad and hungry. Yes hungry.
Not for food though. For him. He looked yummy. Too yummy.
Did I want him? Maybe. Probably. Yes.
Was i ready to admit it? No!

I looked at him. I looked away. He stood up.
He caught me I guess. He is walking towards me. No he isn't. My mind is playing tricks again. I laugh. Nothing is funny. Lol.
Where  were we? Oh yes. I remember now.
She walks in.  Scratch that. She struts in. My eyes follow her. She sits on his laps. I smile.
Who is she? His girlfriend or so she said.
I laugh again. What's funny? I'm still unaware of it.

They kiss. I cringe.
They stand up and walk out.
I follow them. I held my baby in my hand. You should remember her. You don't? Well, I named her Stella. My grandma's blade. A pretty sight. Beautiful design. Should be in a museum but she looks better in my palm. She fits nicely. She is more comfortable there.

I follow them. I must get my happy ending.
Don't be sad. I'm getting the happy ending I deserve. Let's continue.
I walk behind them. A few paces though. I know where they are going. We are almost there.
I smile. He brings here Every time. In my dreams though. It still counts right?
They walk. Looking behind at different intervals. I laugh. You must consider me mad by now. No! I'm okay.
I study his back. The v-neck white tee hugs his body in the right places. So sad today might be the last day I can stare at it. Maybe I should keep it. I'd discuss that with Stella later.

They enter the forest. Airy and cool. I come here to clear my head. I smile.
Don't go yet. My happy ending is coming closer. I can feel it.

They got to the place. I knew it. I knew it like the back of my hands. I felt at peace as we got there. They didn't see me yet. They were focused on unimportant things. Themselves. I laugh. This time for a reason.
I stayed at a distance. They looked cute. Honestly!

They could continue their relationship in hell. They would look cuter there. I look far in the distance. My favorite place there looked beautiful alone. It wasn't much. A pretty little wood shed. It's where the magic happens.

I watch them. They smile. Not at me. At themselves. I feel the puke coming out. I swallowed. Don't puke.
They get to the docks. Swimming wasn't an option. But it was necessary. I needed to cool off.

They sat by the docks. Legs dangling in the water. Looking into each other's eyes. Yuck! I dive in from where I was. I left all my properties at the bank and only went down with a faint stapler I got at the dollar store. It was cute.

I got to where they were. I could see their knees. I smile. Some bubble escape my lips. I smile again. I come up. They didn't see me or notice me. I wasn't happy but it's fine.
I stapled her knees to the docks. She screamed. It was cute. No wonder he likes her.
The water around me was turning red. It was cute. Such a waste. Could have been better on my new canvas at home. He looks at me. I smile. He looked shocked. No. That wasn't the expression I wanted. There wasn't a point screaming though. No one's gon hear. There wasn't a point calling. The service is poor.

Back to his expression. I wasn't happy. Oh well. Guess he has to go too.
Well. His expression wasn't what I was expecting. Oh well. Guess he has to go too. He tries running. I laugh. Like I said I know this  place like the back of my hand.
He stumbles on a boulder. No! His white tee is stained. I'm sad. No!  That was funny right? Well I laugh. It's funny. You got to admit this one. He tries to get up. But I'm faster.

I put Stella into his ankle. She's happy. I noticed. She's happy.
The other one screamed. Oh. I forgot about her. I  give her the 'chill, I'm coming for you.' look. I look back to pretty boy. I drag Stella upwards to his knee. I smile. I'm an artist baby. I drew a straight line. Not so straight tho.
I put in my air pods. The screams are too much. Jeez. Someone can't get a quiet time around. I keep dragging to I get to his brain. Yes. Stella is that sharp. I had her modified. I'm classy.

All that slut could do was cry. Bitch. I'm coming for you. I give her a sweet smile.  It's her turn. I sit down on the dock with her. I look at the waters, humming to 'jungle' by Jon Bellion.
She couldn't move. Her cute white knees still stapled to the wood.
She's cute. I think I like her. Too bad. No! I'm happy she has to go.
I smile at Stella. She smiles back.  Her neck looks lovely. So long. I stapled her hands to the woods on the dock so she won't move much. I don't like stress.

I look at her delicate neck. I look at my watch. 12:30. Damn I'm late for lunch. I have to hurry I get Stella to her neck. She pleads. I think. I'm not sure. I can't here her though. I first cut off her two ears. They would add to my collection. I smile. With the space in her ears. I drive Stella through her ears. Blood gush out. I jump in excitement. My happy ever after is here. I  kiss Stella. We made it though I look at the two of the with a smile on my face.

"Greet the devil for me". I pay my last respect.
-----------------------------------------------------------
You done?
So fast.
I'd make the next chapter longer

Like, comment and share people!
I love y'all.
See you!
Boms out.❤️