2 세대 방탄

May 17, 2045

There were a lot of things she couldn’t quite explain. The management of her father’s idol group was one of them. Dancing was her passion, however, so if she wanted to accomplish anything, it would have to be through another idol group. She figured that this new group would receive less attention, since they weren’t technically the same, but she was wrong. Upon the announcement of the new group, 혁신, things regarding the previous group boomed. 

Nothing was “official” yet, a lot was still being arranged. Most of which were the sleeping arrangements, and their debut song. Seogi had several lined up, his father was one of the main producers of the last group.

“Have you seen our dorms yet?”  Jarred her from her thoughts. Sung-Ji.

“You mean the dorms we’re presently in?” She smirked with her inquiry.

“No, Aeseok-Noona,” Sung-Ji tutted. “The new one. My dad told me it looked just like his.”

“I’m sure all trainee dorms look alike,” Aeseok hiked her bag further up her back. “Where’re the others?”

Sung-Ji shrugged. “Dunno,” he said, looking around for them now. “Mijin-Noona said they were bringing food, so maybe they’re still getting it.”

Aeseok hummed. “You remind me of your father in those videos of our parents when they were young.”

“Really, Noona?” Sung-Ji cocked his head to the side. “You don’t remind me anything of yours.”

“Yah,” she whacked him in the head with a towel. “I’ve been through a lot, what can I say?”

“I-”

Sung-Ji was cut off by the opening of the front door; he stayed silent until he heard it click shut.

“Any-”

“We’re home!” Mijin shouted.

Aeseok could hear bags being set down, and after the third one, she got up to see what’d been brought back.

Minyoung and AeJeo were helping unload the bags, while Namja sat on his phone.

“What’re you lookin’ at, Hyung?”
Minyoung leaned over to look at Namja’s phone.

“Talking to the Manager-Hyungs,” Namja mumbled, before getting up and relocating to the couch in the sitting room. He stretched out when he sat down. “They’re trying to figure out what our stage-names should be.”

“Shouldn’t we get to choose those?” Sung-Ji implored.

“No,” Aeseok replied. “Management chooses, and we don’t complain.”

“Ah, c’mon, Noona, it’s not as bad as you’re making it out to be,” Namja tsked as he continued texting the managers.

After a minute of Aeseok watching Mijin and Sung-Ji unbag food items, she spoke up. “So, you bought things to make food, but you didn’t bring home any actual food.”

“We figured Namja could cook tonight,” Mijin smiled when Namja gave a thumbs-up from his position on the couch. “Seogi and Minyoung can help.”

“Right,” Aeseok pursed her lips as she turned to leave. “Call me when the food’s done.”

“Aeseok,” Seogi called after her, abandoning his position beside Mijin to stand next to his fellow bandmate. “Do you need help with anything?”

Aeseok’s expression softened a slight bit as she shook her head.

Seogi was nodding now. “Just let me know, okay?”

“Hey, could you guys stop being gross so Seogi can come help make dinner?” Namja joked, smiling as he held a spatula in the air.

Seogi and Aeseok scoffed, sharing a look, before Aeseok departed.