Chapter 1: First Day

EDITED
*Y/n POV*

   Its Senior Year I am trying to make the most of it. Plus today is the first day of school Cynthia is picking me up today.

Y/n🤪🤪❤️
Hey u ready I am waiting for u

Cynthia 😘💫
I am on my way  just give me 2 mins and  I will be  there

Y/n 🤪🤪❤️
Ok waiting.
*Seen*

End  of messages

*2 mins later*

"That must be Cynthia bye mom!" Y/N said. "Bye!" The parents said in union. "Oh, and be early for diner tonight." Mom added before I walked out the door. "Ok, mom."
*Cynthia POV*

This girl is taking too long we are going to be late. Ugh why do I take so much in the shower this morning. Oh, there she is.

*End of Cynthia POV*

At this point we are driving to school and so I try to start a conversation because it too quiet in here.

"Are you excited for senior year?" I ask Cynthia. "Yea, what are you doing tonight wanna go to my house and study then, go to the mall?" Cynthia asked.

"I can't tonight my mom wants me home for dinner maybe tomorrow." I told her and she sighed. "Oh, Josh and I are doing something tomorrow so I can't." Cynthia said and I nodded.

~Gets to school~

"Hey babe." He walks up to Cynthia and kisses her on the cheek. "Hey babe how are you doing?" Cynthia replies.

I chuckle at what I'm watching. Josh whispers something into Cynthia's ear and she smiles. I give them a questioning look and Josh walks away waving at Cynthia and I.

"What is the first class you have?" I ask her. "Math and you?" "Oh, me too let's go."

*SKIPS TO THE END OF THE DAY*

"Cynthia are you going to be able to drive me today?" I ask her. "Of course I can get in." She smiles and lets me in the car.

*DRIVES HOME*

*edited*
(Pls vote for this story and share it with ur friends ) thanks for reading