You're my enemy! ...Or maybe not..?

It was a cold day in Bikini Bottom. It lightly snowed and the brisk chill of winter carried the snowflakes across this small town. Spongeborb, a working class man, was to show up everyday promptly and punctually for work. Yet, he was payed in pennies. He braced the chills of the winter to work for his very minimal wage.

"Hi Squidward!" Spongebob jeered as he adjusted his Krusty Krab uniform hat. "Just get in the kitchen." the man replied disgruntled. Spongebob skipped his way over to the kitchen, humming in song. He hung his clothes on a coat hanger by the door way. Then let out a sigh of relief. "Time to start work-"

"SPONGEBOB!" a familiar voice beckoned from the room just over. "I'll be right over, Mr. Krabs!" Spongebob replied back through the walls. He quickly squeaked his shoes over to the steel door. Opening the door and slithering in, Spongebob was unsure of what Krabs wanted so early into the work day.

"I 'ave a little job fer you me boy." he said with confidence. "Put the patties in the freezer?" Spongebob answered questionably. "No, it's an idea... To get back at Plankton fer tryin' to steal the formuler, boy!" he smiled. "Oh. Don't we usually wait for him to come though? We always catch his plans. Why do you want to strike first?" the sea sponge wondered.

"Dominance brings business!" Krabs stated. Dominance... "I don't get what you're saying." Spongebob replied. "Showin' you can do something first is positive! It's the secret to success in a business." he answered. "Well, what's the plan then?"

"I want you to pretend to order some chum. Sure, it'll look suspicious, but just say you're using to uh- feed Gary." Krabs explained while scratching his carapace. Spongebob began; "But Gary doesn't eat-" "That's why it's called pretendin'!" Krabs interrupted. "Now, go along and make yer old man proud." He shooed with his claw. "Count on me!" Spongebob cheered with a salute then rushed out the room.

He breezed past the cash register. "Bye Squidward, I have a mission!" he exclaimed. "A mission to stop being annoying?" Squidward rolled his eyes.

Spongebob whistled and sauntered over to the Chum bucket. "This should be quick and easy. It's cold out here, so I better hurry up to the Krusty Krab right after because I don't want to become a frozen patty out here!"

The metal doors cranked open. "Hello? Plankton! Karen!" Spongebob echoed. "Give me a minute Spongebob, I'll be right out." Plankton replied from the other room. Spongebob patiently stood with his gloved hands holding his scarf in a little ball.

"There you are Spongebob. Here to give me the formula?" he asked excitedly. "No, just here to buy chum!" he answered. Plankton stood silently. "Chum?" he paused. "No one's bought Chum in months. We're actually out of business... Me and Karen will have to abandon the business and live normal lives." Plankton explained depressed. "Plankton!" Spongebob teared up. "I didn't know! I knew you were failing as our rival business, but I didn't know you were so close to having it end."

"I know. Let me bag your chum for you." Plankton replied and dumped the nasty red meat into a bag. He then held it out for Spongebob to grab. "Thanks." Spongebob took the dripping bag with his yellow hand. "Why do you need this anyway? You're going to kill someone with it." Plankton questioned.

Spongebob replied; "Mr K wants it for a mission." Plankton look defeated this time. "I don't know what he'll do with it, it's not like it's a godly krabby patty. I've already been destroyed at entrepreneurship, Krabs can do whatever for all I care." Plankton began to slowly walk hunched over to his laboratory room.

"Wait. Is there anything I can do to help?" Spongebob suggested. Plankton turned and looked over his shoulder. He began to think. Spongebob was always caring for him, anyone, really. Maybe this was his chance at some serious help? "I have an idea, but you're probably not going to look forward to it." Plankton blushed. "I can do a lot of things! Like balance myself on my big toe, want to se-" Spongebob was interrupted with a very loud "No!"
"Then what?" he wondered.

Plankton walked over to a drawer and took out a pink frilly lingerie set. You could see the tag of the brand, "Jellyfish's Secret." Spongebob knew that was a special limited edition set recently launched. Why he knew that, I don't fucking know.

Plankton walked up to Spongebob. "I spent last month's rent on this. Just wear it for me... Please." Plankton said in desperation. "This should be easy, I wore a maid costume for Squidward before!" Spongebob exclaimed. "What?" Plankton said confused.

Spongebob began to strip his winter clothes in front of him. Plankton turned his back. He may have been evil... But damn, did he have manners. Spongebob slowly pulled the sheer pink lace stocking up to his thigh. With a snap. Plankton shuddered at the noise. He continued to slip the pink laced push up bra delicately over his yellow shoulders. He then carefully put on the pink thong to complete the sexy, yet innocent look.

"You can look now..." Spongebob whispered while fluttering his eyelashes and hands on his square hips.
Plankton was shell shocked. He evaluated the sponge from head to toe. The Jellyfish Secret outfit made him so sexy.

"Stand on all fours." Plankton demanded. Spongebob obeyed and began to switch to a four pawed position. Due to Plankton's extremely small stature, he had to perform a long vertical jump in the air to slap Spongebob's bare sponge cheeks. The clap reverberated around the walls of the Chum Bucket. It sounded like another dimensions was destroyed by every atom.

"Plankton? Is something going on? Did you activate the death ray?" Karen wheeled into the room worried. Until she saw the sight in front of her. "Plankton.." her monitor screen went flat. He sweated. Then pulled a remote from out of no where. "I knew this button would come in handy." he announced. With a click of a button, he was now divorced to Karen.

"But.. She was your wife!" Spongebob freaked out. "Don't worry, your my wife now, kitten!" They then made out and lived happily forever after. The Chum Bucket went out of business though, and Squidward was forced to do cashier and stove duty for the rest of his life.