𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

𝐼t was in 1279, in a world similar to ours, that Grand Alpha Rudolph took the controversial decision of withdrawing 'humans who could transform into wolves', commonly called as werewolves, from civilized society

The verdict was the aftermath of decades-long studies on the increasing adversity humans had shown towards anything paranormal. Until then, werewolves had been forced to join armies and consequently, died in droves, fighting wars they didn't believe in. Members of the aristocracy hoarded, abused, and raped females. They clung to the concept of begetting children with extraordinary senses, not understanding that they only reproduced with their bonded mate.

Werewolves were discriminated against, feared, and tortured without consequence. Their population declined so rapidly that they lashed out in return.

The command sent shock-waves through the world.

As a result, all werewolves withdrew into isolated, high-security military compounds guarded by their kind. Humans who knew were relocated or murdered ruthlessly. They were banned as Clanmates at the cost of their lives, and any werewolf who disobeyed was thrown out without mercy. These outlaws became Rogues, recluses who wandered the earth, lost in their heads, until they went frenzied and killed themselves.

Decades of assassinations, wars, bribery, and extensive restrictions soon washed away the memory of their existence from most minds.

History was scrubbed clean.

Both the species were split, but it was too late. The mixed progeny already had superior sight, hearing, and scent by then. These traits passed on from children to children, and their distant descendants still exist, unable to understand why they often experience a longing they couldn't understand. 

The memory of belonging in a Clan.

Now, seven centuries later, the werewolves have assumed complete domination over the production and distribution of silver, the only weapon effective against them. They controlled big corporations around the world under false identities, resided in their private compounds where technology was outlawed and influenced politics from the shadows. The few humans who knew their talents paid exorbitantly to hire them. 

Throughout the years there have been talks of bringing the werewolf back into the spotlight, but the time was never right. The last attempt resulted in the death of the previous Empress, and caused the current pro-human Grand Alpha, Otsoa, to stop contemplating it altogether.

But all was about to change when a Princess turned Rogue bonded with a human by chance...

𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑁𝑒𝑤 𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠!

Editing has started, yikes! Wish me luck, folks. I'm going to be drowning in work until this is done. //dies. Hope you enjoy the revisions! Go ahead and comment FTR/RR, time, and battery right here before you start 

16 𝑆𝑒𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 2020 / 19 𝑆𝑒𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 2020