Notes

Hey Reader, this is teller25 here and this is my first Granblue Fantasy fanfiction. The reason why am I doing this is I'm simply bored and I wanted to see if it's interesting to you. This story will be either semi or entire Alternative Universe (AU) and it will focus on many of my OCs that I think of in this story but don't worry, they will be interacting with GBF's characters at some points. However, this is a kind of slice of life, adventure, romance, mystery, or any genre, but this primary genre will be a slice of life. I might post a new chapter in this story rarely or at one point because it was going to as slow as a snail or I might forget this story.

Be warned, when the first chapter for my OC ended, it will focus on another of my OC. There may be many references from this game and a few different games such as Final Fantasy XIV. There will be tons of my fanmade things in this story.

As for the rest of my story, it will continue as if I came up with a new idea for my story. If you spot any grammar errors or spelling, I will try my best to improve my story.

By the way, I had to mention that I already posted this story on both Fanfiction and Achieve of our own last time to see this might be same as other two.