{1}

𝐑𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Ugh.. I'm sick of those two fighting 24/7! Why can't they just get on for once?! I sit down in the great hall, fiddling with my wand. I try not to scream at Harry and Malfoy, BUT IT'S SO HARD! I can tell Blaise has had enough of it aswell.
" JUST LEAVE ME ALONE, MALFOY! " Harry shouts with aggression.
" NO. " Malfoy replies.
" WHY NOT, FERRET? " Harry shouts back.
"Because, your cute when your mad." Malfoy replies.
" THATS IT. " Harry snaps whilst getting ready to punch him in the face.
" BAHAHAHAHAHA! " Me and Blaise burst out laughing. Jesus, I never realised how his laugh is so simple but so cute.. I begin to blush a bit. The bell rang for potions, Everyone's  heading out of the hall for class - except Harry and Malfoy ofcourse, they were just having a fight on the floor as usual.
" Hi Blaise-! " I try starting a convosation with him, which wasn't gonna work.
" Oh, Hi Ron! " Blaise replied ( suprisingly ).
" BLAISE, WE'LL BE LATE FOR CLASS YOU IDIOT, COME ON! " Pansy exclaims.
" Oh, Coming..! " Blaise shouts back.
" I'll see you arround. " He says.
" Oh, bye.. " I reply.
OFCOURSE PANSY HAD TO RUIN OUR CONVOSATION! OFCOURSE. I run to my classroom, as angry as ever.

𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

" Pans, what was that for? " I ask.
" I just didn't wanna be late because of you. " Pansy replies.
" You literally call my name every time I'm speaking to Ron. " My voice starts to get louder. Pansy slaps me across the face.
" OW! What was that for? " I exclaim.
" Because your my best friend, Draco is too. He has Harry, You have Ron and I have noone. Thats why I always call your name when your talking to him.
" Pansy, I DONT HAVE RON BECAUSE WE BARELY SPEAK! You have Hermione! Ron probably thinks that we're enemies because of you! Your my best friend too, but Arent I allowed to have other friends? You're not my only friend, but you're one of the closest. " I snap. Pansy's eyes fill up with tears, she runs off.
" PANS, WAIT- " I shout. She ignores me. I feel tears filling up my eyes, But I hold them back.