A question

Rachel
It's Grammys night and our personal stylists have come over to get us all ready. Kurt Blaine and Sam are coming as our guests so they are getting dressed up too. I'm wearing an orange dress with a mesh cut out part on my stomach, the bottom is flowy with a large slit. This may be my favourite awards outfit I've worn yet. I turn to see Santana who looks beautiful, she's wearing a tight fitting black dress and her hair is pinned back, bringing focus to her beautiful face.

When we're done, we head downstairs to the others. Kurt and Blaine look kind of nervous whilst Finn tells me a I look beautiful. Things between Finn and I have been kind of strange since the whole baby talk but I smile and return his compliment.

"Finn, Rachel. Blaine and I have something we want to talk to you about" Kurt says nervously, we smile and sit on the couch opposite to them as we gesture for them to talk.

"Well we have been thinking about this for a while and we finally know what we want. We want a baby" Kurt announces and I smile widely, but feel so jealous in the pit of my stomach. Don't get me wrong, I'm so happy for them and they'd make amazing parents but it makes me jealous how Kurt and Blaine have a partner who wants a baby with them.

"And we were thinking about all of our options. Now obviously we can't conceive the natural way so we narrowed it down to two: adoption and surrogacy" Blaine explains and I nod, not really knowing where they're going with this.

"We thought about it a lot and decided that either option would be amazing. But, we would like the baby to have a bit of at least one of us in him or her so.." he trails and I start to realise what they might be asking me.

"We wanted to know how you would feel about carrying our baby Rachel" Kurt says nervously as him and Blaine grips hands, I feel the tears fall down my face and this time they aren't jealousy (well not fully anyway) but they're happy tears for my best friends who want me to come on this journey with them.

"I'd love to" I squeal before I jump over to them on the coach and pull them into a hug.

"Do not ruin your dress, and now we have to get a stylist to redo your makeup" Kurt scolds even though he is crying of happiness. I look over to Finn who has a small smile on his face as he congratulates them, but something is bothering them. Kurt and Blaine leave and allow me to redo my makeup and Finn sits beside me in silence for a while.

"Rach?" He asks.

"Yeah".

"Are you sure about this?" I ask and I turn to him who is looking at me with a worried expression.

"Why wouldn't I be, I'm excited" I squeal.

"Well, it's just I know that this is something you want too. And at the end you might grow attached to the baby even though you have to give it away" he reasons and I sigh.

"Finn, honestly I'm happy for Kurt and Blaine and I'm honoured that they want me to help them with something so important. Now yes, I do want my own baby but like you said there's no rush. I'm happy that I get to be aunt Rachel and watch this child grow up with two of the best guys I know as their parents" I say reassuringly and he smiles as he kisses me.

"I'm really sorry about everything Rachel, please don't think that for a second I don't want a baby with you because it isn't true. And when the time comes we will be parents I have no doubt in my mind that we will be great" he smiles and I kiss him again, this time passionately. We eventually have to pull away as we need to head to the Grammys.

We get out of the stretch limo hand in hand and we are guided with Santana and puck to the red carpet where the other celebrities are being photographed. We pose for photos, me and Finn stay attached and pose together, we then get lead further down the carpet where there are reporters. A man with a microphone and a camera man behind us comes over and starts to talk.

"How's your night been so far?" He asks and we smile as he points the microphone our way.

"It's great, we're really excited" I reply.

"Who are you wearing?" He asks, and we answer a few more questions about fashion.

"A recent online poll has you in first place for America's hottest couple, what do you have to say about that?" He asks and we laugh.

"I don't know, I feel like I let the team down" Finn jokes and I nudge him playfully.

"Well when you're with the most handsome man in America, it gives us a very very high advantage" I answer and we gaze at each other smiling.

"You guys are adorable, thank you for answering my questions. Good luck tonight" he says as he wraps up the interview.

"Thank you it was our pleasure" Finn replies and we walk away hand in hand to get more photos taken.

Soon, we are guided to our seats that are front row and the 7 of us sit down and watch as other people accept awards. Then one of our categories comes up.

"Now, the award for album of the year" he announces.

"Nominees are: Ariana grande, Elton John, u2 and fusion. Now that's a range of great artists so let's see the winner" he pauses as he opens the envelope.

"The album of the year award goes to...fusion!" He yells and I'm speechless, the others congratulate us and the 4 of us head on stage to collect the award. I let Santana speak because I have no idea what I'd say.

"Ok, wow" she starts. "Um, none of us had a speech prepared cause we didn't think this would happen" she giggled.

"Ok wow, Um. We started this band 7 years ago when we were in high school and wanted a new hobby. We ended up getting really good and started to dream about... well this" she laughs and gestures to the award.

"I mean, we never expected that a small group of friends from a cowtown in Ohio would ever be stood here holding one of these. And I guess this just proves that dreams really do come true. I'd like to quickly thank our best friends who have been with us every step of the way, and they are Kurt Hummel, Blaine Anderson and Sam Evans" she says and gestures to them who are watching us proudly.

"We'd also like to thank Jason star, who saw us in a bar and decided to give a group of kids a chance at their dream and our families for putting up with the constant sound of us performing into the early hours of the morning. And lastly we'd like to thank all of our fans because without you this wouldn't be possible and we love you so much" she finished and we all head off the stage, extremely speechless.

At the end of the night, we've managed to win 3 out of 4 of the awards we were nominated for. Turns out our homemade music video wasn't as good as Elton John wearing killer outfits and playing the piano and I honestly agree because I voted for him too.

We place the awards on the large shelf in our living room along with some of the others we've won over the years. We went to the after party for a while and came home to celebrate with each other.