Chapter 3 The Audition

"Were here" said Khloe. They walked in with their heads high.This was Khloe best day ever but she was also very nervous.She started to chomp on her long thick brown hair while on the other hand Sam was cooled and relaxed with an raspberry ice tea with a big strawberry cheesecake.

    Khloe said "how can you not be nervous I'm shivering and were almost there". " I am nervous  but this cheesecake is too good to worry over,you should really try their mocha"."Next, Khloe Bannister and Samantha Phillips"said the desk clerk.Sam quickly stuffed the cheesecake down and drank the mocha she looked like she was rushing because she was late for a Katy Perry concert.

They walked in and saw heaven (well model heaven) and spotted Queenie."hey girls,you made it and might I saw your lookin fabulous". "Well its you're turn. All you have to do is walk down the catwalk and have an interview with the most famous model in the country Mariah Tarey!! Well Khloe you're up first".

Khloe gave it all and her walk was fierce with a hint of sassy and sharp.  For the catwalk she got a 99.9% and now it was time for the interview if she passed she would be an atmosphere model!!!! "So why should you be a model" said Mariah. "Well I don't know,I love parties and doing all the things I love im willing to do it"." I've heard enough you have the skills kid and every party you go to you will be payed $50,000 dollars". Sam was next when she came out we both were jumping up and down, we passed!! California here we come.