Chapter 9 "Sam I am Your ........"

"Wait Boperan,what did you have to tell me. Boperan please come back." Sam looked disappointed. She wanted to know what Boperan wanted to tell her. After, she took her  IPhone 6 out of her pocket and texted her real and only friends sheasweetsrolle and yolanda erhabor.

Sam: Shea need to talk to u plz meet me at Wendys so we can katch up.

Shea: Cool cause i been meanin to tell u somting bout Khloe i saw her las night. Well ttyl :)

Time skip (later in the afternoon at Wendys)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shea you're  here. God I missed you. Its been forever." said Sam. "I missed you too sammie. Wanna grab lunch first then talk.""You were just reading my mind."

After they had each had a triple bacanator with a milkshake Shea got down to buisness. ” I saw Khloe by the coffee shop she looked like a celebrity who had gotton beat up and her hair was gapped. She was texting on her phone and I only could see a little bit of it. Tjis is what it said:"

Khloe: James you said things were going to work out well. Now what am i going to tell Sam.

James: Khloe as your manager I only could help you with buisness problems but Sam loves u jus talk to ha. U ga be fine.
Time Skip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While Sam was sleeping Boperan came to her in a dream he said ”Sam I am your FATHER".
What will happen next find out later when i update.