Chapter 10

Few days later

Kol and Elena were at her house training. They were practincing with her new skills. Serenity was sleeping in her room. They did prefer to fight at night. "Your getting better but" He vamped taking her off guard and pinning her to the floor."Remeber you may not be able to die but you can be pinned, Always prepare for the unexpected."

She used her vampire strength and flipped them."You mean like that. " Elena had enjoyed spending time with him. He'd been staying with her since the night with Damon. She loved waking up to him. She slowly started to realize she actually might love him but didn't know how to tell him that.

"What you gonna do now" Kol asked.

"How about this" Elena leanded down and kissed him.

He vamped them against the wall and kissed her back. He pulled away ad looked at her."Are you sure about this."

She vamped them to her room and pinned him to the bed."Positve i want this i want you."

-- Next day

Elena called a meeting with the witches and had Hayley come with Hope. She was holding Serenity waiting on all the witches to gather,

"Ok i am offically back. And things are about to change. I want all magical items that can be used by anyone in Freya's custody." Elena said.

"Why"

"Cause someone gave Damon Salvatore a bracelet that almost killed her." Davina said.

"So we are busy tourturing him to see who it was." Hayley said.

"I thought witches couldn't tourture vampires"

"First i'm a hybrid second. No Klaus and Hayley are tourturing him" Elena said.

"Aren't you dating an original now how do we know we can trust you to keep us safe."

"What" Cami asked.

"I didn't know that" Davina said.

"We may be human but we have eyes he's been at her house for the last 2 almost three weeks"

"A girl can't have a new boyfriend 24 hours before the whole city knows." Elena groaned.

"Wait you two are really together" Freya said."Bout time."

"We will talk later" Elena said. Pointing to Davina Cami Freya and Hayley."We have more important matters to discuss."

"Like"

"Someone tried to kill me. They gave me a bracelet that infused the cure into me and that also drained magic. Rendering me human but as many of you know i am a doppelganger meaning there is magic in my blood. So when they bracelet came off it started slowly killing me from the inside out. I was throwing up blood my magic stopped working, I was turned Human."

"But i sense the vampire in you."

"There was one option and because i have a one year old daughter and i don't want her to grow up without her mother i choose to do this. I turned into an original. When i turned my magic returned and the spellwas canceled out. That bracelet is dangerous it steals witches magic. Someone is doing this and i don't want anyone getting hurt." Elena said.

"What are you suggesting."

"I want all of you to be careful. New Orleans is all of our home. I don't want anything to happen to it. I know that it sucks that this is happening. But until we get to the bottom of this i want everyone to be on watch. I don't want anyone to get hurt of die. When they realize the bracelet didn't work on me they will be coming for y'all next. Stay on guard. If need we can have vampires or werewolfs patrol. I know y'all hate them but saftey is the main concern. Many of you have families children. I don't want my daughter to be a target and i know that y'all don't want your children being a target or losing there mothers. So please becareful."

"Meeting ajourned" Davina said.

All the witches left leaving the five girls alone.

"It took you long enough" Hayley said."Even more heightened as an original."

"Yes emotions on blast getting used to them. It's nice having him around. I spent a lot of time getting to know him" Elena said.

"We know you two weren't together together but you were always together, Talking walking with Serenity you were basically parent goals." Davina said.

"Well good news bad news." Cami said.

"Good news your in love and i'm happy that you are bad news someone was trying to take you out for a reason we need to find out what that reason was and stop them" Cami said.

"Agreed"

"Who do y'all think it could be" Hayley asked.

"I look like Katherine Pierce. Anyone could hate me for a number of reasons. It could be as big as she killed all there family or as small as someone Crushed on me and broke up with them. People will often go to extreme lengths for no reason. It could be someone's doing something evil and i can stop them. It could be someone wants me eliminated for there evil power hungry plan. Someeone wants to steal my daughter take me out. Hates witches take out the leader and then go to everyone else. It could be i did nothing at all they just want to pick a fight. It could be there just bored will never really know until we find out who is doing this."

"When you put it like that we have a lot of work to do" Freya said.

Elena nodded. She knew that whatever this was it was serious she felt it in her. But she didn't want to scare them like that yet. They still needed to know more about what was going on first before they could jump to conclusions."Let's get to work."