3 AM

Jennie woke up at 3am in the morning unexspectedly soaking wet. She glance at her girlfriend Lisa who's sleeping peacefully. She shook the thought of waking Lisa bcoz the latter is a little bit tired from work. So she just ignored it and try to put herself back to sleep but failed.

She got up from bed and walk to thier kitchen to grab some milk on the fridge.

"Geez why am I so fucking horny" Jennie utter after she drink a full glass of milk.

She walk back to thier room still feeling hot on herself. She lay down beside Lisa and hugged her girlfriend while putting her head on Lisa's chest.

She glance at Lisa one more time whose still sleep peacefully. Fear that Lisa might rejected her but she's so damn horny and she can't takw it anymore.

Jennie kisses lisa's neck while caresing her girlfriend tone abs. She lick her earlobe and bit it gently.

Lisa groan. "Hon what are you doing? I'm still sleepy"

"I'm fucking horny. Can pleasure me Daddy" Jennie pleaded with seductive voice.

Lisa instantly flip them. She's now on top of Jennie with a smirk.

"How do you want it? Soft or rough?" Lisa ask.

"Make it rou--" Jennie didn't finish her words bcoz Lisa crash her lips aggressively.

The kiss travel to Jennie's jawline down to her neck. Jennie reach for the hem of Lisa's shirt the pull it and left lisa with her sports bra. On the other hand Lisa remove Jennie shirt throw it somewhere in thier room. Jennie sleeps without bra so her girlfriend is half naked under her.

Lisa bite her lip."Your so beautiful Honey." after saying it. Lisa crash her lips again to Jennie and bite her lower lip asking for entrance. She open it quickly then Lisa inserted her tongue and they fight to dominate each other.

* * * * * *
Lisa POV

My fingers draw circles at her breast which cause her to moan on our hot kisses.

"Daddy pleassseee" she pleaded. I let go of her lips as we panted so hard. I leave wet kisses on her weak spot and she arch her back while she grip on my other arm.

I suck her flawless skin leaving red marks in top of her breast. Those marks remind her that she's mine only. I massage her right breast and suck the other one with my mouth.

"Ooohhh Fuck Lisa. Suck it more Daddy" I like how she moan my name and that 'Daddy' thingy. It turns me on more to the point that I already want to eat her core but No. She need to be teased more bcoz she woke me up.

I suck her nipples more and circled it with my tongue. She's looking at me with full of lust in her eyes. Maybe pleading to dig down there.

"What do you want?" I ask still doing my business on her hard nipples.

"Aaaahhhh. Fuck meee Daddy. pleasseee" she moaned.

I suck her other breast while removing her shorts with her tong. I throw it out our bed and kissed her tone stomach down to her aching core.

I position myself infront of her wet pussy. My mouth waters on the sight. I kissed it gently and lick her clit.

"Ooohh Fuucck! Yes right there!" she moan as she grip on my head and push me more.

I suck her clit while my left hand grab one of her breast. I hum on her core to give some more vibrations and make her shiver. I lick her clit again and she threw her head back. She dug her nails on our sheets while moaning in mess.

Without warning, I inserted one finger on her and pump it in and out. She arch her back and her mouth agape.

I added another which cause her to moan loudly.

"Fuck! AaaaAaahhhh. Yess Daddy. Like that. AaaaAaahhh"

I curled my fingers inside her while thrusting my fingers in and out of her.

She pulled me up and kissed me aggressively. Her wall starting to clenched on my fingers.

"I cumming don't stop." She whispered weakly.

Few more pums and I felt her juices on my fingers. I go down her core and lick her clean.

I go back beside her and hugged her sweaty body.

"Thank you Daddy. I love you" she said tiredly.

"Always welcome Hon. I love you too"

I peck on her lips and pull the cover as we go back to sleep.

___________