Naughty 1

Lisa is driving on thier way to some beach in Busan with Jennie beside her. Luckily they have the same free schedule. So they decided to spend time with each other for the next 3days since they have work after they come back to Seoul. They are going to celebrate thier 2nd Anniversary of being in a relationship.

It was nearly evening when they arrived on the resort that they'll be staying for the couple of days. Lisa park her car in a dark side of parking lot since it was almost full and that was the only slot which is available.

Lisa was about to go out but Jennie didn't let her. Instead she grab Lisa's collar and kissed her girlfriend harshly. Jennie is been controling her fucking hormones the whole drive bcoz she find Lisa so fucking attractive in a dark gray suit with white shirt inside and also gray trousers then white sneakers.

"Babe. It can wait. Let's just do it after we go to our room." Lisa said while kissing her girlfriend back but jennie didn't listen. She put Lisa's hands on her breast and her mouth went wide open while her eyes are close feeling the please that Lisa's touches giving.

"ugh yesss please haaarder babeee." jennie moan which cause lisa to lose her mind. She's got arouse of how jennie moan.

"You really want to do this here?" Lisa ask while looking at jennie. The latter open her eyes and look at Lisa with full of desire.

Good thing that Lisa's car was a SUV and tinted. You can't see what is happening inside the car if your on the outside of it.

Jennie lean her head to whisper Lisa."Yes so can you fuck me now?" she seductively say.

Lisa looked at her girlfriend whose wearing blouse which is tuck in on her short skirt that covering just half of her thighs. Lisa' mouth waters just by looking at her girlfriend. How lucky she is to have Jennie.

Jennie go on the backseat of the car and Lisa followed. Jennie put the towel that she get on her bag to cover the surface where she'll be laying. But everything she's been planning is wrong. Lisa layed on it and pulled jennie that landed on top of her. She kissed jennie agressively then flip them to be on top of her girlfriend.

"Control your moan or we might get caught." Jennie nodded and smile. Lisa remove her suit and throw it on front seat while jennie unbotton her blouse while her looking at Lisa seductively which reveal at black lace bra.

Lisa kissed jennie's neck and bite it gently while her right hand is cupping jennie's breast and the other is supporting herself not to fall on top of jennie.

Lisa's kisses traveled to jennie's collar bone down to the valley of her breast. Jennie arch her back and Lisa unclasp her bra. Lisa remove it with the blouse that jennie was wearing.

After it she attack Jennie's breast which cause the latter moan a little bit louder. "Ahhh fuck fuck fuck."

Lisa smirk knowing how horny her girlfriend is. It's been a month since they do it personally bcoz they both have busy schedule. Lisa on her construction company while jennie is an international flight attendant.

"I want your fingers inside me babe please." jennie pleaded.

Lisa played jennie's nipples until it got swollen and turn her attention to the other one while rubbing jennie's cloth clit. The latter now feel that something is building inside her.

"Begged more for it." lisa said while looking at jennie.

"Please fuck me Lisa."

Lisa leave jennie's other swollen nipples and remove jennie's thong then toss it on the frontseat. She saw her girlfriend glistening pussy which is ready to me eaten.

Lisa lean down to her girlfriend and whisper. "I want you to ride my tounge babe." after that she slump herself next to jennie. The latter get up and position herself on Lisa's face then kneel her knee's on both side of lisa's head. She lowered her hips until she feel Lisa' tounge tickling her clit which cause so much pleasure.

"Ahhh fuck lisa. Yourrr soo gooodd. Fuck babe." she moved her hips up and down while she gripped on thier bags in front of her.

Lisa is also moaning which cause vibration on Jennie's cunt. She massage jennie's breast that is bouncing bcoz of her movement. Lisa put so much pressure on her tounge to let her girlfriend reach her climax.

"Babe I'm almost there." Jennie said panthing hard. Lisa's tounge feels so good on her cunt that she don't want to stop it.

"Lisa I'm cummminggg. Ahhh ahhhh fuck fuck." jennie said as she ride her orgasm.

Lisa felt jennie's juices on her mouth. It's taste fucking good and she'll never gonna get tired of it.

Jennie get of from her girlfriend and slump herself on frontseat then wear Lisa's suit. She was catching her breath while her eyes closed.

Lisa smile widely at jennie state. She really know how to satisfy jennie's needs. She go back to the driver seat and kissed her girlfriends lips. Jennie opened her eyes and smiled

"Iloveyou." jennie said sleepily.

"And Iloveyou."

Lisa put Jennie's blouse and bra inside her thier bag. She go out the car and open jennie's door. She botton her suit to cover her girlfriend's naked body. She put on jennie's thong and wrap the blanket on her girlfriends thighs then she carry Jennie on bridal style then lock her car.

She walk towards the receptionist and tell about thier reservation under her name. It didn't make it long to give the keys to her. One of the resort staff approach her and Lisa give her car keys to get thier luggage then she proceed on thier room and lay jennie on bed then cover her with the duvet.

Lisa kissed Jennie's forehead as she slump her body next to her girlfriend whose sleeping peacefully.

______